Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
the physical aspect is true to both demiral and de ligt. also, both are right footed, while chiellini is a lefty. (not surprising for a livorno guy tbh.)

bonucci's passing abilities make him special. we don't have any other similar kind of player, he's a rare type of defender. if only he could defend just as well as he delivers long passes.
Meh, no other team seems to sacrifice actual defending for someone that can dink long passes from the back, all you need is your cb's to be relatively good on the ball and under pressure, there is really no need to have a playmaker back there if they arnt up to it defensively, Chiellini is underrated on the ball and De Ligt is actually quite good on it from what i've seen, idk about Demiral but im sure he can grow into it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If Demiral misplaces a pass he will just go and tackle the guy up in the air again. Problem solved.

Tbh I think Bonucci would work fine with Demiral or De Ligt, even Romero, because they are all capable of getting stuck into the dirty defensive stuff that he seems to avoid.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
From what I read, our offer is 55M + 10M easy achievable bonuses adding up to 65M. Ajax want 75M-80M. So right now the gap is 10M-15M. in 2018 Raiola had the possibility of giving him and De Ligt more freedom: a price tag of 70M and he could choose his club. The difference in our offer and Ajax' demand is also the same as Raiola's commission. So something tells me that this might be related to each other. Who'll pay his commission? Merely us? Or all three parties involved?

we agreed on terms with De Ligt and decided to pay Raiola's commission but right now can't agree with the club. If all of this is true: 12M salary, 75M fee and 11M commission to Raiola. This'll be as big as the Ronaldo-deal last year almost.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Im not afraid of this one at all. He wont go to Manchester for two reasons, he doesnt see them as big club where he can win something in next 2-3 years, and Manchester dont want to deal with Railoa. While PSG and Barca will not accept release clause of 150m. Easily done deal. Juve will make next bid 75m + 5 bonuses.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
From what I read, our offer is 55M + 10M easy achievable bonuses adding up to 65M. Ajax want 75M-80M. So right now the gap is 10M-15M. in 2018 Raiola had the possibility of giving him and De Ligt more freedom: a price tag of 70M and he could choose his club. The difference in our offer and Ajax' demand is also the same as Raiola's commission. So something tells me that this might be related to each other. Who'll pay his commission? Merely us? Or all three parties involved?

we agreed on terms with De Ligt and decided to pay Raiola's commission but right now can't agree with the club. If all of this is true: 12M salary, 75M fee and 11M commission to Raiola. This'll be as big as the Ronaldo-deal last year almost.
I feel the only way Juve is differing from other clubs is that Juve has an agreement with Raiola, whereas the other clubs have agreement with Ajax (or willing) but don't want to pay Raiola's commission. Juve currently testing whether the commission amount can be passed onto Ajax by way of a discount.

hanko

Mar 15, 2019
I feel the only way Juve is differing from other clubs is that Juve has an agreement with Raiola, whereas the other clubs have agreement with Ajax (or willing) but don't want to pay Raiola's commission. Juve currently testing whether the commission amount can be passed onto Ajax by way of a discount.
It's the buying club's fee to pay, Ajax will never pay the commission or give some sort of discount to Juve.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
If Demiral misplaces a pass he will just go and tackle the guy up in the air again. Problem solved.

Tbh I think Bonucci would work fine with Demiral or De Ligt, even Romero, because they are all capable of getting stuck into the dirty defensive stuff that he seems to avoid.
Calling Bonucci a pussy, not cool bro. Not cool.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I don't know why we are trying to bargain with them, his price tag is more than fair. Just get the deal done instead of penny pinching around over 10 million
I don't believe anything said in the media this week all this talk about low balling and penny pinching is just made up none sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)