Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanko

Mar 15, 2019
Clearly we have a big advantage over them in terms of leverage having already agreed the terms with him. He will come shortly but we cant go in to a negotiation weak bc then you get taken advantage of. If they want 70 you have to go under or they will say we want 75 and then you cant back pedal
You have exactly zero leverage, having agreed terms already with de Ligt doesn't mean anything in this case. He will never force a transfer if Juve doesn't want to pay the asking price. De Ligt's price has been known for months now and if Juve doesn't want to pay that price he will not go to Juventus it's really that simple lol.

Apr 19, 2007
You have exactly zero leverage, having agreed terms already with de Ligt doesn't mean anything in this case. He will never force a transfer if Juve doesn't want to pay the asking price. De Ligt's price has been known for months now and if Juve doesn't want to pay that price he will not go to Juventus it's really that simple lol.
OK? The asking price reported was around 65 mil right? It sounds like we offered 55 plus 10 bonusses and the descripency is when they get their money not if. Its not a big deal bro

hanko

Mar 15, 2019
OK? The asking price reported was around 65 mil right? It sounds like we offered 55 plus 10 bonusses and the descripency is when they get their money not if. Its not a big deal bro
It's 75m and PSG/United are more than happy to pay that and they would even pay more than that if it went to a bidding war. Ajax allows de Ligt to go to the club he wants and not just sell him to the highest bidder, but for that to happen the asking price of 75m has to be met. They are already 'losing' out on money by not selling him to the highest bidder.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
It's 75m and PSG/United are more than happy to pay that and they would even pay more than that if it went to a bidding war. Ajax allows de Ligt to go to the club he wants and not just sell him to the highest bidder, but for that to happen the asking price of 75m has to be met. They are already 'losing' out on money by not selling him to the highest bidder.
Chill.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
It’s 75 million, it has been reported and communicated for months now. I think De Ligt wants to play for us but nothing will make him force the transfer, we will gain nothing from lowballing Ajax, it will only infuriate them and make them look for a better buyer, they don’t have anything to lose. As for us, we could lose possibly the best defender of the next generation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
It’s 75 million, it has been reported and communicated for months now. I think De Ligt wants to play for us but nothing will make him force the transfer, we will gain nothing from lowballing Ajax, it will only infuriate them and make them look for a better buyer, they don’t have anything to lose. As for us, we could lose possibly the best defender of the next generation.

It's inevitable.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
If the other teams have bowed out due to the high wage demands and agent fees that only we are willing to pay, there's no way Raiola will lower them for other teams.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

Fuck Ajax. Barcelona's cocksuckers. And also 65 mil is not lowballing. Fuck them.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Fuck Ajax. Barcelona's cocksuckers. And also 65 mil is not lowballing. Fuck them.
Didn't Joao Felix aka Europe's other most in demand 19 yo just go to Atletico for 130mil? Transfer market be crazy right now.

Maybe Ajax see that and think they should be getting more De Ligt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)