Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
BREAKING +

It's normal that Juventus’ first offer for De Ligt was low & rejected. Juve will make an improved offer in the coming hours

via @DiMarzio

Juventus's first offer for DeLigt has been rejected by Ajax, there will be another one (with bonuses) in the next few hours. [Di Marzio]

Ajax rejected Juventus' opening offer of €65m for De Ligt (including bonuses). At the moment their position is set on €75m. The distance between the two is not unbridgeable; the deal could still be closed in the next few hours. [Sky]

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
:tup:

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
We'll buy him we are making offers so fast. He'll have his medical during the weekend or on Monday

We are saving for someone while we are selling Mandzukic, Higuain. It's so obvious it's Icardi and if we do it without selling Dybala then mama Mia the squad would be amazing. I still think we need midfielders more than Icardi but hey anything that means destroying the puny Inter I'm in.

Replacing Icardi with Dzeko/Llorente :lmfao:

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
| Corsport:

Juventus are working to bridge the gap between their €65m offer and Ajax's €75m request. Juve intend on closing the deal by the end of this week and have de Ligt ready for the start of Sarri's pre-season retreat, which begins on Wednesday. ⚫️⚪️ #juventus @IndianRegista #deligt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)