Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Only thing that makes sense why we are lowballing this at the moment is we want to make another buy after MDL.

PogBACK?

hanko

Mar 15, 2019
I will not be surprised if MU hijack him, they want a CB , their last offer for Maguire was rejected and they easily spend money :boh:
Hijack him how, De Ligt already said he doesn't want to go to Man United even though they would happily pay Ajax's asking price which is 75m +10m in bonuses. I don't really get it Ajax have made it clear that they won't sell him below 75m+10m and this price has been known for months now. Juve wants to make de Ligt the best earning defender in the world, yet they try to lowball Ajax.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hijack him how, De Ligt already said he doesn't want to go to Man United even though they would happily pay Ajax's asking price which is 75m +10m in bonuses. I don't really get it Ajax have made it clear that they won't sell him below 75m+10m and this price has been known for months now. Juve wants to make de Ligt the best earning defender in the world, yet they try to lowball Ajax.
Problem is we need to sell some players too that we don't need anymore. We must be wanting to buy another player yet after MDL, that's the only reason I think we are stalling with a weak offer which is stupid IMO.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
We tried to lowball, but i'm sure Juve will not him get away because of 10-15 mil, especially when everything is done with the player and Raiola.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
It's most likely a bs story anyway. Like we are going to be haggling down like this for a generational defender. It's not even Pararici's M.O, every fee signing has been good money. With Beppe you'd think twice.

Journalists get impatient too, they have to fill silence and blank pages.
This

We had Rabiot do his medical and press conference, Buffon today
I'd expect this one to come in on the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)