Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Could be a tactic to get them to accept bonus formula. PSG maby offered 75 million euros upfront. If we offered 65+ 10 in bonus they could easily say we want 75 million euros upfront.

Now we are making them nervous with a bid smaller then PSG. So when we reach 75 million euros or close to it, they will accept it, even with bonuses. 63 million euros + 8-10 in bonus . Just a theory :D
meh its possible but i think a lot of that hinders on the player/ agent completely rejecting PSG in favor of Juve.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
If we want a player I don't think wages are usually a problem, it's most likely the transfer fee.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
The salary has often been a bigger cost then the transfer fee. If De Ligt gets 12 million euros per year, it means 24 million euros per season before tax ( now it will less because of the new tax rules, begins 2020 I heard)

75 million euros divided on a 5 year contract is a cost of 15 million euros per year. So the salary has often been more expensive then the transfer fee, especially for big signings.

The bid says that we are confident over our agreement with Raiola and De Ligt, why not try getting him cheaper. Or atleast getting them to accept bonus as formala to reach 75 million euros or close to it.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Reminds me of the aguero transfer saga Atletico Madrid wanted 45 million euros we offered 32 million euros and Tiago which Atletico Madrid rejected and Manchester city signed him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)