Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Are we that tight on a budget to delay everything over few millions? Just pay the money lol we will not deflate the market by our silliness
calma we never splash money stupidly. Its always been our MO to negotiate rather then dump cash ala EPL club.

Its the right thing to do imo even if it has cost us a few players. If we do the opposite other teams will take notice and every signing we attempt to make they will drag their feet and try to get us to overpay. Better to have opposite reputation long term

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Look at the J.Felix deal to Atletico or the Rodri deal to City. It was officiall today, despite us hearing about if for a long time now. De Ligt will be the same I hope, sometimes small details in a deal take a long time, like bonuses, paying cash upfront or over 2-3 years.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Look at the J.Felix deal to Atletico or the Rodri deal to City. It was officiall today, despite us hearing about if for a long time now. De Ligt will be the same I hope, sometimes small details in a deal take a long time, like bonuses, paying cash upfront or over 2-3 years.
This. Deals take time. No reason to panic and assume the worst.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
People are such fags lol. We were only seriously linked to him about 11 days ago. Calma ffs. After Buffon’s signing is confirmed later tomorrow, I expect De Ligt’s transfer to be wrapped up by the end of the week.

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
People are such fags lol. We were only seriously linked to him about 11 days ago. Calma ffs. After Buffon’s signing is confirmed later tomorrow, I expect De Lucy’s transfer to be wrapped up by the end of the week.
True, just because we have no news doesn't mean Paratici is twiddling his thumbs. I'm sure they're working on it behind the scenes.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Agreed, I'm guessing we're looking at another 7-10 days before its announced.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
But we shouldn't be taking our time oh no we should rush the deal and pay whatever they want to assuage the anxiety of Tuz posters.
Could be a tactic to get them to accept bonus formula. PSG maby offered 75 million euros upfront. If we offered 65+ 10 in bonus they could easily say we want 75 million euros upfront.

Now we are making them nervous with a bid smaller then PSG. So when we reach 75 million euros or close to it, they will accept it, even with bonuses. 63 million euros + 8-10 in bonus . Just a theory :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)