Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
yeah, you kept my Pep hopes down
It’ll be closed before pre-season starts. So sometime before the end of the week imo. I’ll happily accept a 3 week ban if he doesn’t join.

Btw, the Pep rumours were fine and dandy until Paratici denied it and said that our new coach would be decided after the European finals were over. Was obvious since then it was going to be Sarri.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
It’ll be closed before pre-season starts. So sometime before the end of the week imo. I’ll happily accept a 3 week ban if he doesn’t join.

Btw, the Pep rumours were fine and dandy until Paratici denied it and said that our new coach would be decided after the European finals were over. Was obvious since then it was going to be Sarri.
Obvious difference between the Pep and De Ligt rumors is that we are almost certain to get him according to Italian, Spanish, Dutch and French media. In the case of Pep only random nobodies on Twitter and Momblano, (who got cocky over the Allegri and Ronaldo stories) reported it.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
You know I got banned for telling the Man City troll @CosmoX to kill himself :lol:
If the mods did there job you wouldn’t have had to. That fucker gave life to the thread, because of the big amount of new members who signed up here the past couple of years, and they all made us look like RedKuffar fans. So embarrasing. He was an obvious troll. I got banned too.

- - - Updated - - -

Even Pep denied it before that.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Obvious difference between the Pep and De Ligt rumors is that we are almost certain to get him according to Italian, Spanish, Dutch and French media. In the case of Pep only random nobodies on Twitter and Momblano, (who got cocky over the Allegri and Ronaldo stories) reported it.
:tup:

De Ligt is as good as done.

It just sucks that we might ruin our mercato by bringing Icardi in...probably at the expense of Dybala.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
:tup:

De Ligt is as good as done.

It just sucks that we might ruin our mercato by bringing Icardi in...probably at the expense of Dybala.
Not that I don't agree but... Would we thou? All sentiment aside. Dybala had one and half season where he was awful, I don't blame him it's 70% tactics but he is inconsistent player. We have Bernardeschi who can play his role, maybe he has less talent but that running and hardwork make up for it plus the character the grinta something Dybala lacks. Sometimes Dybala reminds me so much of Morata in terms of character..

On the other hand we have Higuain, Mandzukic (32/33 yrs) and 34 old Ronaldo with Kean who is still young and anything can happen. Icardi is a proven killer in the box plus he runs to much he has the engine for pressing football. Now Wanda with Rabiot's mom, that's another story :D

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
But there are no real ground for it, chiesa rumors are more frequent
No real grounds for it? Huh? He is like one of the highest scoring players in Serie A over the past 4-5 seasons. Our management faps itself to death over players like him. And now that Inter want to get rid of him and he wants/to stay in Italy...where else is he going to go?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
No real grounds for it? Huh? He is like one of the highest scoring players in Serie A over the past 4-5 seasons. Our management faps itself to death over players like him. And now that Inter want to get rid of him and he wants/to stay in Italy...where else is he going to go?
We are signing him, simple as that. It has Juve written all over it.

I wonder wtf we need all this depth for, Sarri uses the same 11 in all games, all tournaments.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
You gotta collect them all man. We are going to appeal to a much wider audience now, full Freud mode. Gays cheered for Ronaldo, now we added Ramsey and Rabiot, Rabiot also covers men with "mommy problem", Icardi is for guys in domination, Dybala for pedos, Higuain for guys like me – fat and balding, Buffon for oldie lovers, Chiello for fans in monsters, hentai and all kind of strange crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)