Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
You gotta collect them all man. We are going to appeal to a much wider audience now, full Freud mode. Gays cheered for Ronaldo, now we added Ramsey and Rabiot, Rabiot also covers men with "mommy problem", Icardi is for guys in domination, Dybala for pedos, Higuain for guys like me – fat and balding, Buffon for oldie lovers, Chiello for fans in monsters, hentai and all kind of strange crap.
Wtf did I just read :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You gotta collect them all man. We are going to appeal to a much wider audience now, full Freud mode. Gays cheered for Ronaldo, now we added Ramsey and Rabiot, Rabiot also covers men with "mommy problem", Icardi is for guys in domination, Dybala for pedos, Higuain for guys like me – fat and balding, Buffon for oldie lovers, Chiello for fans in monsters, hentai and all kind of strange crap.
:lol:

What about Sarri?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It’ll be closed before pre-season starts. So sometime before the end of the week imo. I’ll happily accept a 3 week ban if he doesn’t join.

Btw, the Pep rumours were fine and dandy until Paratici denied it and said that our new coach would be decided after the European finals were over. Was obvious since then it was going to be Sarri.
FFS stop getting banned!

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

De Ligt is as good as done.

It just sucks that we might ruin our mercato by bringing Icardi in...probably at the expense of Dybala.
The mercato is already ruined by Sarri, it can't get any worse.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Raiola asking for more money and some terms like release clause, which will allow him to whore this kid around like he did with Ibrahimovic and bunch of other players.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Juve is in a hurry to close during the week for #deLigt , we await only the response of Ajax on the last offer made. They still differ by a few million between bonuses and cost of the player. [ @SkySport ]

Jul 13, 2010
Juve is in a hurry to close during the week for #deLigt , we await only the response of Ajax on the last offer made. They still differ by a few million between bonuses and cost of the player. [ @SkySport ]
Are we that tight on a budget to delay everything over few millions? Just pay the money lol we will not deflate the market by our silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)