Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This is unbelievable. We really are getting this guy and while I wanted to prioritize midfield I am still beyond excited about this.

This is dude is a straight baller god damn our team could be so fucking strong this season. No major sales in attack, Matuidi and Khedira dumped for Rabiot and Ramsey. Bonucci relegated to the bench for De Ligt. These moves alone are significant in addressing some serious errors in playing personnel that were observed past season.

This could be the team that we were hoping we would be last season. Only major problem i see is that fucking Sarri has replaced Euromaxx which is like a stab to the gut but whatever with this side he just needs to be not fucking horrible.

I really want to praise Paratici but Badass completely ruined that for me :sad:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This is unbelievable. We really are getting this guy and while I wanted to prioritize midfield I am still beyond excited about this.

This is dude is a straight baller god damn our team could be so fucking strong this season. No major sales in attack, Matuidi and Khedira dumped for Rabiot and Ramsey. Bonucci relegated to the bench for De Ligt. These moves alone are significant in addressing some serious errors in playing personnel that were observed past season.

This could be the team that we were hoping we would be last season. Only major problem i see is that fucking Sarri has replaced Euromaxx which is like a stab to the gut but whatever with this side he just needs to be not fucking horrible.

I really want to praise Paratici but Badass completely ruined that for me :sad:
Dont worry. Now we have to trust Sarriballs

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Dont worry. Now we have to trust Sarriballs
the problem is I don't trust Sarriballs. I think our team is strong enough that he can do alright, reacquiring Buffon would be a great move too but imo Sarri is a massive downgrade from Allegri and it is a real shame he is here instead of Allegri to manage this team.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
the problem is I don't trust Sarriballs. I think our team is strong enough that he can do alright, reacquiring Buffon would be a great move too but imo Sarri is a massive downgrade from Allegri and it is a real shame he is here instead of Allegri to manage this team.
Max was done with the team sadly, just like Klopp was done at Dortmund. Doesn’t mean he’s a bad manager, he was the best manager in the world imo from 2015-17, but football cycles last 3-5 years at the most these days. If he takes a year off and takes the right job, I can see him doing a great job.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wonder if Ramsey and Dybala will form a good combo?

With MDL, our backline is gonna be stronger again and should give our midfield more assurances. That said, we still need to be able to move the ball forward so without the circus in midfield that is Matuidi, Sami, etc, we shouldn't have to worry about that anymore. Pjanic is going at it alone, he might actually have some technical midfielders to move the ball around with.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Max was done with the team sadly, just like Klopp was done at Dortmund. Doesn’t mean he’s a bad manager, he was the best manager in the world imo from 2015-17, but football cycles last 3-5 years at the most these days. If he takes a year off and takes the right job, I can see him doing a great job.
lol i'd like to see what most managers in his position can do with a midfield of Matuidi - Bentancur - Khedira. And i don't mean any run of the mill managerial job but one who is dealing with expectations to win a CL.

Nah but Sarriball would work with that lineup :sergio:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)