Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2011
Highly speculative but we can fairly assume MDL wouldn't stay here for the rest of his career. If he has a good year we just kill off the clause (or drastically increase it) and offer him a better contract. With the "football inflation" we are currently experiencing this kid is going to be worth double, or maybe triple the amount we are reportedly are paying over the life of his career. No one is going to pay 150 million for him right now, and if there is any threat in the future that someone will we will take care of the clause. The better for us, for him and for his agent. This is a MASSIVE deal, he can literally walk in any line up right now and he reportedly chose us, the team he single-handedly knocked out of the Champions League. He seems smart and mature for his age, and this is a massive purchase for us which we would have never pulled off maybe 2 years ago. Be extremely glad the direction or club as an organization is heading, the clause is not an issue.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
no, I remember the one with Allegri staying. :gum:
that was delpiero06 not me and brw i have explained this to you before.

he was not incorrect the information was provided before the infamous summit and that point allegri was staying so it was correct at the time. Delpiero06 only provides correct factual information not wild speculation for likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)