Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (61 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Of course marotta did, hes proven time and time again that hes a living version of the make a wish foundation. Bonucci not happy at milan and wants to return to Juve? Sure we will do all we can to save you. De sciglio wanted out of milan to join allegri? Sure no problem. Khedira wanting a new contract? Sure have 6 mill and play as much or as little as you feel like
resigning khedira was to prevent takeing a loss via amortization. it was the right move for the clubs attempts to meet ffp.

you dont know anything stop pretending you do.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Juve: Barca out of De Ligt race
by Football Italia13 minutes ago
Juventus are inching ever closer to Matthijs de Ligt after Barcelona pulled themselves out of the running.
Barca were long considered to be De Ligt’s likeliest destination after they signed his Ajax teammate Frenkie de Jong.

However, Juve have moved to the front of the queue, reportedly agreeing terms with the defender.
“We can’t be disappointed about someone we’re not interested in or something we haven’t worked on,” Jordi Cardoner, the Catalans’ Vice-President, said at a Press conference on Thursday.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

By Football Italia staff

Juventus are inching ever closer to Matthijs de Ligt after Barcelona pulled themselves out of the running.

Barca were long considered to be De Ligt’s likeliest destination after they signed his Ajax teammate Frenkie de Jong.

However, Juve have moved to the front of the queue, reportedly agreeing terms with the defender.

“We can’t be disappointed about someone we’re not interested in or something we haven’t worked on,” Jordi Cardoner, the Catalans’ Vice-President, said at a Press conference on Thursday.

That now leaves Paris Saint-Germain as the Bianconeri’s only competitors for the 19-year-old.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,088

By Football Italia staff

EPA.png

That now leaves Paris Saint-Germain as the Bianconeri’s only competitors for the 19-year-old.
    PSG are out. No clause.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
    sure they will, every single team out there who has the cash would pay 150m for Van Dijk if Liverpool is selling, the impact he had on Pools defense and results is clear for everyone to see, you could argue that the single most important player in CL winning Pool was van Dijk. Similar with Reals 3 CL run and Ramos, to me he was 2nd only behind Ronaldo in terms of impact.

if de Ligt reaches similar levels, we'll be having sagas in a year or two over that 150m clause.
    Yeah why pay 75m when you can pay double, I totally get the logic.

I put it in my sig so everyone can feel free to roast me if it happens.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I think the clause is OK, that's a lot of money for a defender and will be even in 5 years, the most expensive defender in the world now is around 75 million. If he wanted to leave Raiola would lower the price as much as he could, so its good that we have a high reference point,because if he wants out we can't stop him.

Snobist

DareDevil
    Apr 16, 2017
    I think the clause is OK, that's a lot of money for a defender and will be even in 5 years, the most expensive defender in the world now is around 75 million. If he wanted to leave Raiola would lower the price as much as he could, so its good that we have a high reference point,because if he wants out we can't stop him.
    I wouldnt say so.
    Koulibaly wont leave for less than 120m, while Van Dijk is about 150m if someone wants to get him from Pool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)