Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
This is just too far
Now at least Bonucci is our best reliable defender apart Chiellini who has bad injury record.

This kid could be world class but Bonucci already achieved more than him. De Ligt just only start with Eredivisie Champion and UCL Semi Finalist, but Bonucci already won 7th Serie A with us, Played in 2 UCL Final and 1 World Cup Final
Barzagli won everything Bonucci did and a World Cup. Why not offer him a new deal and make him a starting CB?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Would be a huge signing.

Really impressive player who has all the qualities to be a top player for the next 15 years. Physically he is huge but also fast and good with the ball. His leadership is also impressive for such a young player. There are still some weaknesses there that he needs to improve upon to make the next step up but if he has the right attitude, Juve is the perfect place for him to do that. Every now and then young players come through that just look a class above. Mbappe, De Jong and Neymar have seemed like that in recent years. De Ligt looks like another and to get him, whilst solving a problem area for us would be perfect.

A Chiellini/De Ligt partnership would be very tough to break down. Hopefully this means the end of Bonucci as a regular starter, it would be a good time to cash in if we could.

The money seems crazy but time will tell if it happens and what he costs.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This is just too far
Now at least Bonucci is our best reliable defender apart Chiellini who has bad injury record.

This kid could be world class but Bonucci already achieved more than him. De Ligt just only start with Eredivisie Champion and UCL Semi Finalist, but Bonucci already won 7th Serie A with us, Played in 2 UCL Final and 1 World Cup Final
Bonucci played in a World Cup Final? :boh: When? :confused:

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
This kid could be world class but Bonucci already achieved more than him.
lol

are you for real

bonucci was playing for treviso when he was 20

de ligt is 19. this kid is ajax captain, a leader of a massive club, won the league, cup, played huge part in ajax run to CL semis, and is a crucial part of dutch nt

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
lol

are you for real

bonucci was playing for treviso when he was 20

de ligt is 19. this kid is ajax captain, a leader of a massive club, won the league, cup, played huge part in ajax run to CL semis, and is a crucial part of dutch nt
lol Gagi triggered

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
If De Ligt and Pogba come, I'm willing to forgive Mumbly Momblano.
Pogba to Juventus has dropped from being plausible (55% say) to highly improbable (say 15%) as a result of the projected purchase of De Ligt.

Unless the club activated or is about to activate the non-convertible €100m-€200m bond it publicised in March 2019. If they do and the number crunchers are perfectly happy with the transfer spend rising by a figure of say €100m I guess the situation could be entirely realistic. Whenever happens re the financial decision riskwise, I,’m entirely sure it will have costed extremely carefully.

We have to bear in mind that 2 to 3 other purchases (and sales) have to be factored into the whole equation which looks likely to see important departures including Cancelo.

I would like to see Chiesa in the squad.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
looks like after Rabiot, no more CMs unless we make a big sale.

Cancelo sale helping with the MDL I guess. I want Ndombele but would need to sell someone else.

I say sell Rugani and keep Romero :stuckup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)