Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (92 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
While De Ligt is definitely a great signing for now and the future I cant stop wondering if maybe we should have skipped on him to get a really strong CM
I mean when you compare the two teams - 1. With De Ligt 2.With Pogba - The second is obviously better as Bonucci might not be on top of his game but he is still a good defender overall (although not the one of 2017..)
On the other hand Pogba Pjanic Rabiot would mean total domination in midfield..
I just hope the sacrifice thing is BS and we could still get a great CM even if it means selling D.C or Dybala (who both I think can give way more under Sarri)
Guys like u are never happy

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Agree, we miss one dynamic guy, but I don't really think our defense was that better than midfield last season. It really needs new faces.
I think our defense was also a result of the midfield not able to control games therefore we were more exposed but I do agree we needed to strengthen both.
The best thing we can do is try Dybala in training and see how he fits - If he does well keep him if not sacrifice him for a CM
Same goes for D.C who I really rate..
We have to find a way to strengthen our CM position or we will end empty handed in Europe again..

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I think our defense was also a result of the midfield not able to control games therefore we were more exposed but I do agree we needed to strengthen both.
The best thing we can do is try Dybala in training and see how he fits - If he does well keep him if not sacrifice him for a CM
Same goes for D.C who I really rate..
We have to find a way to strengthen our CM position or we will end empty handed in Europe again..
I agfree In every aspect, the only reason I'm happy with De Ligt is because I don't really believe Pogba is obtainable for us.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I'll wait until the deal is confirmed if it even gets to that stage. This is an opportunity too good to turn down if the chance is there to sign him so I hope the management can pull it off as he's a very good defender who can be a rock for the next 10 years easily if we can sign him. Also fits into Sarri's style perfectly.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
All this is just a media ... they thought we are getting Rabiot so no need for Pogba, the next headline is : De Legit to Juve ...

I doubt it we will give such figures and salaries for him ....no way he will get 20 or 15 m a year ....

this means even Pogba news are all not true ...till now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)