Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
According to RAI Sport, Marc Overmas told his opposite number at Juventus, Fabio Paratici, that the Dutch defender is close to signing a contract with FC Barcelona. In the same meeting, according to 'Calciomercato', Ajax revealed the deal for de Ligt will be worth around €80m.

This meeting took place when Ajax and Juventus clashed in the quarter finals of the Champions League.
Just pay the money!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why is this thread even still open? He was never coming here and that is more c9nfirmed day after day.

Honestly at 80mil i dont even want him. Yes i know hes popular here but 80mil for a 19 yo CB? Lol what a dumb move that would be here. Maybe barca or city can afford that but this club cannot.

We have other issues to address then dumping our whole transfer budget on one CB, especially a 19 yo.

No matter what anyone says here no he is not a guarantee of shit, he is 19 you jackasses no matter how good he is now he could still flop.

If he flops horribly at Barca then they can loan (with option to buy) him to us next year

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I bet he was impressed by Barca tonight... fucking hell and I thought Juve had embarrassing European nights

- - - Updated - - -

Lol that's not how it works. We should have stopped being linked with this guy a long time ago. It's too obvious that he is an admirer of Barcelona, as all Dutch are. We were never realistically in the race for him anyway. Close this thread and move on.
Money talks, bullshit walks. Raiola can persuade him just as he did with zlatan to PSG which he wasnt too keen about initially

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
I don't know why people are surprised. There's a strong connection between Barca and Dutch players. Moreover, he's more likely to win the CL there, and Barca are probably a better/bigger club than we are, setting all bias and fanboyism aside.
Yeh man, sure. We all saw that barca today :lol:and they are not bigger than Juve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)