Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Lol auto complete on Twitter is now De Ligt MUFC. Honestly we’re screwed unless we got a gentleman’s agreement done. You know Real Madrid will want now because Perez will have a complex. United who are incapable of scouting will offer 100m, psg will make an attempt. City will try because De ligt can pass. Barcelona will try because they have a historical Dutch hard on. Inter will try and get hung up on. Napoli will not try but say that Napoli was his first choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I thought he was way overhyped before this season, but watching him in CL this year...man. He's already at his age a top 5 CB in the world. He doesn't even need to improve significantly in the future. Just staying at this level for 10-15 years and you get an all-time great player.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
was he really that good though? Ajax defence was shaky tbf and wasnt De Ligt the one who made silly mistake and lost the ball to Modric, only for Benz to slip and waste the chance?
TBF in this match I loved Ajaxs mid ,they moved the ball so fast, but defence didnt have stand out performance for me.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
was he really that good though? Ajax defence was shaky tbf and wasnt De Ligt the one who made silly mistake and lost the ball to Modric, only for Benz to slip and waste the chance?
TBF in this match I loved Ajaxs mid ,they moved the ball so fast, but defence didnt have stand out performance for me.
yeah, de ligt had a relatively quiet game.

ziyech tho :tuttosport: and tadic of course with a performance of a lifetime :tuttosport: can't believe that tadic played for clubs like twente and southampton for most of his career.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Their defence was less shaky than ours against Atletico tbf.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Yes he was that good. He won every single duel/tackle, reads the game perfectly, excellent in the air, super strong and fast. Basically Ronaldo of defenders.

No, that was De Jong who lost the ball. De Ligt recovered and would've blocked Benzema even if he didn't slip.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
he will probably cost more than De jong though (his fee was 75m right?) if thats the case I would rather go for Manolas and Ndombele(or another stron mid). Manolas has 36m release clause and Ndombele wont cost more than 70m, while De ligt will probably will go for something around 90-100m (with bonuses).

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
That was Frenkie De Jong (midfielder) not De Ligt.

- - - Updated - - -

he will probably cost more than De jong though (his fee was 75m right?) if thats the case I would rather go for Manolas and Ndombele(or another stron mid). Manolas has 36m release clause and Ndombele wont cost more than 70m, while De ligt will probably will go for something around 90-100m (with bonuses).
75 million, can go up to 86m with all clauses/

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That was Frenkie De Jong (midfielder) not De Ligt.

- - - Updated - - -

75 million, can go up to 86m with all clauses/
Apart from that mistake De Jong had a perfect game! I watched him several times but this game has shown how good he really is
Barca IIRC signed him and they made a great coup!
Now we should sign his defensive friend.

P.S what is Ajax`s coach record? (I mean history record not just this season)

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Apart from that mistake De Jong had a perfect game! I watched him several times but this game has shown how good he really is
Barca IIRC signed him and they made a great coup!
Now we should sign his defensive friend.

P.S what is Ajax`s coach record? (I mean history record not just this season)
What do you mean with coach record?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What do you mean with coach record?
for example Conte`s record was Atalanta (cant remember position) Juve 3 titles eliminated by the stronger teams and M.R Fog then went to Chelsea to win the EPL and then embarrace himself - Now he is free IIRC (of course thats only partial but I dont remember everything he has done..)

Ajax played a great game both beauty and on a tactical level they have done well too - So I wonder what did this guy do before this season...
P.S I know Ajax arent playing like this all the time as they wouldnt be 2nd in their league..

- - - Updated - - -

Move :fab:... this guy is getting out of our reach

Maybe too late already
I agree just sign him whatever the price

Jun 7, 2003
it was modrics fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)