Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2018
They also said he would arrive on Monday of last week and for 3 weeks now.
Bro you get my point. Yesterday we didn’t have any single info on 100% when he will land. Late pm yesterday we got new accurate info that he will arrive today! Today but in the evening. So we actually have some info to go on now.

But I gotta admit, u guys have made me want to track all day too haha. Just sayin we should focus tonight. Shouldn’t we skip Nice? Who the fuck even said he’ll be in Nice in the first place. I think Amsterdam is what we should focus on tonight.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bro you get my point. Yesterday we didn’t have any single info on 100% when he will land. Late pm yesterday we got new accurate info that he will arrive today! Today but in the evening. So we actually have some info to go on now.

But I gotta admit, u guys have made me want to track all day too haha. Just sayin we should focus tonight. Shouldn’t we skip Nice? Who the fuck even said he’ll be in Nice in the first place. I think Amsterdam is what we should focus on tonight.
It's addicting. I can't stop now when I'm this close.

- - - Updated - - -

nevermind guys, its not landing at Nice :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

st. tropez maybe

could still be close enough to pick up MDL!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
CL60 is the sexy chick at the bar...you know, the girl of your dreams. Has the right smile, the right swagger in her walk, perfect outfit, the right drink...she has been eyeing you for the last 10 minutes sitting next to her girlfriends and you tell yourself damn, this is the one....then out of now where a 6'5 Arnold type body builder walks in from the bathroom and kisses her, she still looks at you as she leaves with the moutain of man that you'll never be.

:baus:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
holy shit it turned @Gagi :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

It's a J :tuttosport:

Go @Gagi

- - - Updated - - -

Please god let someone get a .gif of the J

afaldfadl;hfasdljfhasdjlafsdjlfd

- - - Updated - - -

Whether this is him or not today will go down in the legends book. :touched:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)