de ceglie @juve(primavera last season)
masiello @siena
gasbarroni @parma
paolucci @ascoli(primavera last season)
boudianski @ascoli
bartolucci @siena
sculli @genoa

and so on, on and on
I doubt that more then three of that list will make the squad next season. And Sculli is like 25, so I wouldn't call him a youngster any more.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Always the same thing: Donadoni has not convocated Paro but he will gave a chance to Brocchi from Milan (what a surprise as a old Milan Symbol...)and Aquilani from Roma. And Mauri from Lazio is also there.
Palermo as the first in the Serie A has 2 Players in the NT for the Turkye Game.
Lazio 3

Watch out:
Portieri: Buffon (Juventus), Amelia (Livorno)
Difensori: Oddo (Lazio), Zaccardo (Palermo), Barzagli (Palermo), Zambrotta (Barcellona), Materazzi (Inter), Pasqual (Fiorentina), Cannavaro (Real Madrid);
Centrocampisti: Aquilani (Roma), Barone (Torino), Brocchi (Milan), Camoranesi (Juventus), De Rossi (Roma), Mauri (Lazio), Palombo (Sampdoria);
Attaccanti: Rocchi (Lazio), Iaquinta (Udinese), Di Natale (Udinese), Gilardino (Milan).

Is Nesta and Toni still injured?
I dont know but i dont like Donadoni. I hope we will get very soon rid of him.

And for the discussion of the youngsters: I think that Marchisio, De Ceglie and Mirante will be at Juve still next Year. And some serious chances i will give to Urbano, Guzman and Piccoli. And if somebody leave then Sculli and Gasbarroni will be good Subs

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Paro would've been way more interesting than Barone, Brocchi and Mauri.

Edit: What a lacking squad, looks very unimpressive. Especially the forward options look poor.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i could comprehend Mauri being there, cuz he just had an amazing game against Udinese.Same goes for Aquilani.
But Brocchi, wat he plays two games and hes in?but its ok i will let it slide
Palombo=crap, same goes to Barone.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Barone? Aquilani? BROCCHI??????????????????????????

Cristiano Zanetti should of been ahead of them, hell, any Serie C mid.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Fliakis said:
brocchi scored against roma :mute:
If Donadoni thinks like that... :mute:

If he tried a million times he wouldn't score it. Donadoni suckes and Forza Turchia. :p

I don't know if he's having a good year but Maresca could of had a call.

Maresca, Zanetti>Brocchi, Palombo.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Turk_Bianconero said:
I hate donadoni:tdown:

I hope Turkiye beat italy,and donadoni will be sacked

I am sure now,that scum is truly anti juve:tdown:

wtf brocchi!!!!!!!:disagree: :tdown:
:howler:

What has the Italian NT to do with beinf pro Juve or anti Juve?

Please don't answer the question.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Not that I agree with Brocchi been in the national team, I dont think Paro is worthy of being there either. He's simply nothing more than a average player. You all think he's very good because we're winning every game, but then again its only Serie B. I dont expect him to have any chance once we return to Serie A.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Portieri: Buffon (Juventus), Amelia (Livorno)
Difensori: Oddo (Lazio), Zaccardo (Palermo), Barzagli (Palermo), Zambrotta (Barcellona), Materazzi (Inter), Pasqual (Fiorentina), Cannavaro (Real Madrid);
Centrocampisti: Aquilani (Roma), Barone (Torino), Brocchi (Milan), Camoranesi (Juventus), De Rossi (Roma), Mauri (Lazio), Palombo (Sampdoria);
Attaccanti: Rocchi (Lazio), Iaquinta (Udinese), Di Natale (Udinese), Gilardino (Milan).

So he calls up 7 defenders and 7 midfielders but only 4 strikers and 2 goalers? I wonder how his formation is going to be! like a 4-5-1 or something similar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)