Matteo Paro (6 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Dominic said:
Man.. What a year for Paro. From a barely noticable Siena player to Juve-starter to Azzurri player. Though I realize it's only a friendly, this will do the player lots of good and in turn our team. Let's hope this is just the start of good things to come from him. Let's also hope we dont' decide to bench him, come the first Serie A season, for some overpaid mediocrity.
:agree:
this will do wonders to his confidence, irrelevant if he had a good game or not.But lets hope he does.

Also huge credit is due to DD, up until the last two games i and many ppl weren't convinced that he should be playing deep and distributing. And that he should be playing in a more advanced role.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
His passing, vision and creativity are awesome.

He is (can be) "our Pirlo". Definitely better asset to us than boring Emerson.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Some of Paro's build-up play vs Napoli was truely tremendous. Great longpasses with the outside of his boot to any place on the pitch. Where Marchisio seems to be better in tight spaces and direct play, Paro excels at creative play and making and finding space.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Marchisio and Paro duo is very interesting from what I read. i can't say from watching Paro that he can be compared to Pirlo.

Pirlo had class and technique way above average ever since his under-21 days. Paro is more of the complete midfielder in my eyes. Not as creative and technically gifted as Pirlo.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Dominic said:
Man.. What a year for Paro. From a barely noticable Siena player to Juve-starter to Azzurri player. Though I realize it's only a friendly, this will do the player lots of good and in turn our team. Let's hope this is just the start of good things to come from him. Let's also hope we dont' decide to bench him, come the first Serie A season, for some overpaid mediocrity.
Paro's well on his way of becoming a new Juventus symbol. He won't be benched.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
It's great that Matteo has a chance to play for the NT. I hope he is given a chance to play & not just dumped on the bench or left to watch from the stands, like DP was.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Dominic said:
Indeed, but in possession Paro's playing style is similar: Likes to sit back and deliver long passes wide and upfield.
U gotta point, didn't really notice his positioning on the ball, but thinking bout it, guess he does like to sit back and put in long balls.

conzentr

May 20, 2006
salman said:
how many of the youngsters are from our academy other than volpato?
mirante @juve
guzman @juve
palladino @juve
piccoli @juve
urbano @juve
marchisio @juve(primavera last season)
de ceglie @juve(primavera last season)
masiello @siena
gasbarroni @parma
paolucci @ascoli(primavera last season)
boudianski @ascoli
bartolucci @siena
sculli @genoa

and so on, on and on

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
- vOnAm - said:
Marchisio and Paro duo is very interesting from what I read. i can't say from watching Paro that he can be compared to Pirlo.

Pirlo had class and technique way above average ever since his under-21 days. Paro is more of the complete midfielder in my eyes. Not as creative and technically gifted as Pirlo.
i agree with u but, Pirlo used to play as a playmaker (Totti) before he was transfered to milan. so he played almost half of his career as a playmaker thats way he has this great vision while Paro is a natural

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I think a lot of credit should also be given to Mr. Deschamps...He trusted Paro's ability to perform on the big stage and gave him the necessary belief and confidence...+rep to u Monsieur Deschamps!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)