Matteo Paro (12 Viewers)

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
AngelaL said:
Nooooooooooooo! I want him to stay. He has real potential. I would only want him sold if he failed to reach his full potential, like someone that I won't mention, (not a Juve player).
I know, I was just kiddin :D
But Aquiliani isn't in Roma anymore, just wanted to point that out.
In the youth days he and De Rossi were said to be the future roma midfield, but only one really managed to grow at the momment.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Mr. Gol said:
Yes, and he played brilliant in the super cup match against Inter. I still consider Aquilani one of the hottest prospects in Italy.
same here, although Montolivo has surpassed him this year.
Am sure this kid will be something huge in the future.

Jul 23, 2006
- vOnAm - said:
I know, I was just kiddin :D
But Aquiliani isn't in Roma anymore, just wanted to point that out.In the youth days he and De Rossi were said to be the future roma midfield, but only one really managed to grow at the momment.
hes still with roma

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Paro verso la convocazione in Nazionale
09 11 2006
Matteo Paro, uno dei gioiellini messi in mostra dalla Juventus in questo campionato, verrà quasi certamente convocato da Roberto Donadoni per l'amichevole contro la Turchia di mercoledì prossimo. Deschamps lo ha definito il nuovo Pirlo e il cr azzurro vorrebbe utilizzarlo proprio in quella posizione di campo al posto del milanista.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:weee: :weee: Paro will almost surly be nominated for squadra azzura and will play the Pirlo role..

this is great for his confidence..

forza Paro

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Maresca said:
Paro verso la convocazione in Nazionale
09 11 2006
Matteo Paro, uno dei gioiellini messi in mostra dalla Juventus in questo campionato, verrà quasi certamente convocato da Roberto Donadoni per l'amichevole contro la Turchia di mercoledì prossimo. Deschamps lo ha definito il nuovo Pirlo e il cr azzurro vorrebbe utilizzarlo proprio in quella posizione di campo al posto del milanista.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:weee: :weee: Paro will almost surly be nominated for squadra azzura and will play the Pirlo role..

this is great for his confidence..

forza Paro
That is a pleasant surprise.

Did he indeed play that good this season?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Let´s hope so.

I love players like Pirlo and if our Paro or Marchisio tend to become good players like Pirlo, that would be a bright future.

A spark of creativity and battleship in midfield.

Our last midfielder who was truly world-class and my favourite was Edgar Davids.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Man.. What a year for Paro. From a barely noticable Siena player to Juve-starter to Azzurri player. Though I realize it's only a friendly, this will do the player lots of good and in turn our team. Let's hope this is just the start of good things to come from him. Let's also hope we dont' decide to bench him, come the first Serie A season, for some overpaid mediocrity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)