Matteo Paro (6 Viewers)

Jul 23, 2006
Andy said:
This is why I'm happy to have Deschamps sitting on our sidelines... if Capello was still in charge Paro would not even see a minute of playing time. Emphasis on the production of youth starlets is what this new era of Juventus should be based upon.
so would del piero, thats y im happy capello left

May 25, 2006

“To have earned nine points in seven days is important, not only for the league table, but also for morale. We are approaching the games with the right competitiveness”. Matteo Paro was in fine form once again this afternoon, providing order in the centre of midfield and coming up with vital assists, one of which led to Nedved’s goal. All that against a Modena side who were intent on making life particularly hard, closing down the gaps and denying space up front. “Unfortunately teams close ranks a lot more when they’re playing us and it becomes hard to create chances on goal. Luckily today we had some success. We’re growing and I believe that’s normal. Many of us have never played together and it always takes a little time to oil the cogs”. :howler:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Paro is one of the best players in our squad this season so far.
He is one of those that you feel he should stay in the club bececause he is going to be something big.
I am also glad that Capello (aka Fabby :D ) has left such talents would have been forgotten and lost.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm very satisfied with his contributions so far this season and if he continues to mature he will be a major player for us in the future. I love how he positions himself so cleverly on the pitch at all times as well as the technical ability he attests with his inch-perfect deliveries. His passes aren't always great, that I will admit, but those that are I take as signs of true potential and good things to come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)