Matteo Liviero (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
He played his first match for the first team yesterday against Salzburg...

Here is what he said:

For me, a Juventus supporter since when I was born, it’s a huge emotion. I can’t wait to speak to my father and to my family, they will be so happy for me. It’s unbelievable thinking that a few months ago I played an Allievi Championship final and now, at 17, I made my debut in Juventus First Team

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2
    Some info about him:

Position: Defender
    Date of birth (age): 13/04/1993 (17)
    National team debut: European Under-17 Championship (Qualifying round)
    26/10/09: Italy 0 - 0 Greece

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    He's an Italy U17 international, so should be at least decent in terms of talent, hopefully he is less nervy in the future.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Really everyone was so harsh on him, Motta was getting more destroyed then he was, at least it seemed he had some positional sense.

Congratulations, he is my age wow.

He is still very young.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    Liviero is off to Carpi...Fabrizio wanted him at Ajaccio but will have to settle for one or two of our other youngsters. Meanwhile Matteo heads to newly promoted Carpi to continue the solid progress he made last year at Perugia where he suffered an injury to his kidney last year during a game against Pisa which kept him out for 2-3 months. After returning to the first team he remained there until the end of the season when his team lost out on promotion to...fucking Pisa of all teams!

Lets wish him luck in Serie B and hope he continues to impress both at domestic and international level (several outings for Di Biago's U20 italian squad in 2013). It would be great to see a left back grow into a viable option for our senior team given the problems we have had in that area for a number of years...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I'd be surprised if he reaches above De Ceglie's level, but personally I think he is technically better and physically inferior to PDC.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    This guy looks like Di Maria.

I wouldnt sell him

- - - Updated - - -

He has the nose of Adrien Brody though.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
    PDC is tall and strong, but also the slowest professional footballer I've ever seen. So physically he is utter $#@! to me.
    His athleticism is his main strength alongside his determination. Its his horrible lack of technical ability and footballing intelligence which let him down, not at all his physicality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)