Matteo Ferrari (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Why do most of you want Mexes before Ferrari, i cant understand that. Look at Ferrari he is a fantastic player, he is fast, very strong, a good tackler, good in air, and good to mark other players. He is a complete defender, i see a little bit of Nesta in him. And i think he will be the captain on Italy in the future. He already is captain in Parma in a age of 24!!!. I will be estatic if Juve signs him (which they probably already have), he is all Juve miss' to get the defensive problems in order. And he is so damn much better than Mexes.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
Why do most of you want Mexes before Ferrari, i cant understand that. Look at Ferrari he is a fantastic player, he is fast, very strong, a good tackler, good in air, and good to mark other players. He is a complete defender, i see a little bit of Nesta in him. And i think he will be the captain on Italy in the future. He already is captain in Parma in a age of 24!!!. I will be estatic if Juve signs him (which they probably already have), he is all Juve miss' to get the defensive problems in order. And he is so damn much better than Mexes.
Mexes has a big reputation because he has been a great player for a while and is still very young. He's already on the senior NT, and he's a leader on his club side. Ferrari on the other hand is not on the sernior NT, and he's only been a headliner for about one season.

OP

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Mexes has a big reputation because he has been a great player for a while and is still very young. He's already on the senior NT, and he's a leader on his club side. Ferrari on the other hand is not on the sernior NT, and he's only been a headliner for about one season.
    But please dont use the "not on the senior team" argument, you most know that the competition on Italy is much bigger than in France, Italy has NESTA, and Cannavar, and by the way Ferrari has played some games at the senior team already.

Rainforest Liu

Apr 26, 2004
    I agree with you ! But Juve can attain two players is better!

Jul 12, 2002
    But please dont use the "not on the senior team" argument, you most know that the competition on Italy is much bigger than in France, Italy has NESTA, and Cannavar, and by the way Ferrari has played some games at the senior team already.
    Italy has Nesta, but Canna has been playing like crap most of this season. France has Thuram, Silvestre, Desailly, and Gallas. But, I was just explaining the reasoning, personally I prefer Squillaci to both of them.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ian ] ++

Italy has Nesta, but Canna has been playing like crap most of this season. France has Thuram, Silvestre, Desailly, and Gallas. But, I was just explaining the reasoning, personally I prefer Squillaci to both of them.
    why is that? personally i'm a little afraid squillaci is getting kinda injury prone. dont want another tudor.

Mar 14, 2004
    Yes, i will be glad if Mexes comes too, but Ferrari is a class above him.
    Yeah....so was Baggio a class above Maradona.....
    I just dont know how do you detirme these "classes"......in fact....Ferrari & Mexes are two equal players IMO. I agree with Ian.....Squillaci is better cuz he prooved at highest level. He is awesome...

OP

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Yeah....so was Baggio a class above Maradona.....
    I just dont know how do you detirme these "classes"......in fact....Ferrari & Mexes are two equal players IMO. I agree with Ian.....Squillaci is better cuz he prooved at highest level. He is awesome...
    Im not gonna go in a big discussion with you because you are'nt serious. And which higher level has Squillaci proved, French league!? :D, Ferrari has lead Parma to a 4th place so far in the tuffest league in the world.
    Monaco's success this season is most Giuly and Morientes credit.

Mar 14, 2004

Im not gonna go in a big discussion with you because you are'nt serious. And which higher level has Squillaci proved, French league!? :D, Ferrari has lead Parma to a 4th place so far in the tuffest league in the world.
    Monaco's success this season is most Giuly and Morientes credit.
    Me not serious........noooooooooooooo:D
    French leauge? Is that the same "FRENCH" leauge where Zidane,Henry,Treze,Deschamps,Pires,Viera,Thuram played? Is that the Leauge where ex-World Champions played at their beginings? Is that the same "French" leauge where still actual European Champions played?
    And the last sentance shows it all.
    2 players CANNOT bring a team in CL semi-finals. And If I could mention 2 players it would be Rothen & Prso.....cuz they played when It was needed.
    In fact......everybody played when was needed. Then you have next two players that you could mention: Evra & Bernardi......and a list goes on.
    And Squillaci was a tower in their defence. If they hadnt got defence,would they be where they are?

OP

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    I am not denying that he is good, but Ferrari is simply much better. And Monaco would'nt have been were they are without Giuly and Morientes, they are they ones who scored the important goals.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    Yes, i will be glad if Mexes comes too, but Ferrari is a class above him.
    maybe ferrari is proven in seria a that makes u think he is better

OP

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

And here`s something in your style: Parmas success this season is most Gila & Marchionnis credit.
    Ok you can compare that, but Parma could never have played that offensive without Ferrari in the defense. And you can say the same about Monaco, even though i think it is a little difference, since Monaco has a overall better defense than Parma.

OP

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
  • Thread Starter #17
    ++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++

maybe ferrari is proven in seria a that makes u think he is better
    Yes, dont you think that is a fact?, and that i takes more to be good in Serie A than in French league.

arc

Mar 11, 2004

Ok you can compare that, but Parma could never have played that offensive without Ferrari in the defense. And you can say the same about Monaco, even though i think it is a little difference, since Monaco has a overall better defense than Parma.
    mexes play for auxerre

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)