Matteo Darmian - RB/LB - Manchester United (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
No, he is not. He was excellent for Torino before going there, all Serie A teams were nuts about him, PSG wanted him too. Not the first or last Italian to find it difficult in England or with Mourinho. If he reclaims his old form back he'll be a very solid solution on the right.

Keep in mind even if he is just average we still have Spinazzola who could be first option on the right side one day.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He earns around 60.000/week gross.
Same rumours placing the likes of
N.Matic - 120k/week => ~5.7m/year
J.Lingard - 25k/week => ~1.2m/year
A.Martial - 65k/week => ~3.1m/year
J.Mata - 140k/week => ~6.7m/year
A.Valencia - 100k/week => ~4.8m/year

My point is that they seem accurate, they have to be net wage, think about it for a second, otherwise our wage bill here looks even the more ridiculous having the likes of Matuidi on 5m/year net, United are big spenders afterall, they have fricking Pogba on ~12m/year and the likes of Lukaku on 9.8m/year.

Ofc they might not all be real, but it's definitely closer to being net rather than gross at those numbers, EPL is renowned on paying absurd wages iirc.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Same rumours placing the likes of
N.Matic - 120k/week => ~5.7m/year
J.Lingard - 25k/week => ~1.2m/year
A.Martial - 65k/week => ~3.1m/year
J.Mata - 140k/week => ~6.7m/year
A.Valencia - 100k/week => ~4.8m/year

My point is that they seem accurate, they have to be net wage, think about it for a second, otherwise our wage bill here looks even the more ridiculous having the likes of Matuidi on 5m/year net, United are big spenders afterall, they have fricking Pogba on ~12m/year and the likes of Lukaku on 9.8m/year.

Ofc they might not all be real, but it's definitely close, EPL is renowned on paying absurd wages iirc.
Only dumbass italian media quotes salary net. Those figures are gross.

- - - Updated - - -

He played one game for Italy as a RB + there was talk at the end of last summer with that whole saga Allegri wanted to try him on the right.
Actually make soem sense now that I think about it. Signing Darmian as a left/right backup and then - in tiem - make Spinazzola our starting right back.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Only dumbass italian media quotes salary net. Those figures are gross.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually make soem sense now that I think about it. Signing Darmian as a left/right backup and then - in tiem - make Spinazzola our starting right back.
I very much doubt Matic is getting 2.8mln net.

Way too low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)