Matteo Darmian - RB/LB - Manchester United (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
:lol: Beppe of all people.

He's better than MDS, will be more reliable sub, and we may even revive him. Spurs and Real games showed MDS' level, and he's injured half the time.

Perin and Darmian both turning out to be good deals. @Bianconero81 @Fr3sh @igortudor running out of things to complain about. :D
yeah darmian bonaventura de siglio and the rest of the jabronis will lead us to continental glory :baus:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: Beppe of all people.

He's better than MDS, will be more reliable sub, and we may even revive him. Spurs and Real games showed MDS' level, and he's injured half the time.

Perin and Darmian both turning out to be good deals. @Bianconero81 @Fr3sh @igortudor running out of things to complain about. :D
Really dude? Look at my post, on the exact same page! I specifically stated that 12-13 million is ok for a player of his level; I suppose that's the price you pay for mediocrity these days. He wants to leave, United have no apparent use for him, so I guess it's better they get something for him and utilize that money elsewhere. However, my concerns are twofold. Please refer to my post and you shall find out :baus: :tup:

Dumpian :yuck: :inter:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Then you should be our backup FB. We can save on the 12m.
And the best part I would do it for free :numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

Not too different to other big clubs youth teams i guess. It's mainly a cash cow. Finding decent players and sell them for a profit. Only now and then someone is good enough and makes his way to the first team.
But our now and then was a very long time ago

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #827
    [video=twitter;999959058504351744]https://twitter.com/khaledalnouss1/status/999959058504351744[/video]

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
    Then you should be our backup FB. We can save on the 12m.
    backup FB...backup....yea sure ::lol3:: :beppe:

Why would the cheapness of a trash player have any significance on my complaints that that we have not or will ever sign an significant improvement to our problem areas?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    5 years sounds bad already, but i won't shit on the transfer until i hear how high his wages are gonna be.

My guess is they will be quite high and we'll be stuck with him forever if he flops.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)