Matteo Darmian - RB/LB - Manchester United (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, if Darmian does indeed go to Napoli, it will be nice to close a thread for a player

that

was

NEVER LINKED TO JUVE IN THE FIRST PLACE

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #425
    Napoli push for Darmian?
    By Football Italia staff

Napoli have reportedly presented Torino an offer for Matteo Darmian, and could even have a bid accepted today.

The Partenopei are known to be looking for options at full-back, with the Italian international at the top of their shortlist.

The Granata are demanding €20m for the defender, who can play anywhere across the backline, and Gazzetta dello Sport believes an initial offer has been made.

The newspaper believes that the Vesuviani are offering €6m for Darmian, as well as Duvan Zapata, Omar El Kaddouri and Jorginho.

Gazzetta states that Torino President Urbano Cairo is considering the offer, and could give his response today.

In addition to Darmian, the sports daily is also reporting that a meeting will take place between Napoli and Sassuolo today for Sime Vrsaljko.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    This isn't the Sergio I know. Who took his pass?
    I'm fine man.

So many transfer threads going around for players that Juve haven't even been seriously linked to. I guess what perturbs me is if Pogba and/or Vidal do leave, fucking do it now and get it over with, so that Juve can fill in the pieces.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
    Apr 19, 2003
    Actually Zappacosta and Widmer are the ones we're linked to(today reports/rumors) for the RB.
    Kurzawa rumors for LB.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)