Matteo Darmian - RB/LB - Manchester United (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Gonna be pissed if we at least don't try and make a last minute move for him - the £10/£12m that is being reported is an absolute steal and for me given that Lichtsteiner was probably our worst player last season we could do with a top quality right back.
The problem with that is there is no way Torino would sell Darmian to us for that amount.

Not even close. Although they should. They kinda owe us for Ogbonna

Jul 1, 2010
From Redcafe :rofl:

"Indeed. The incredible level of defending and attacking in Premier League. I think he will consider cutting his career short once he witnesses the magic of Walters, Agbonlahor and Vardy."

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Redcafe mofos are funny. The level of defending and standard in EPL last season was dire, when likes of Valencia was considered good enough fullbacks, you gotta ask yourself what kind of wingers they have currently in the league.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Redcafe mofos are funny. The level of defending and standard in EPL last season was dire, when likes of Valencia was considered good enough fullbacks, you gotta ask yourself what kind of wingers they have currently in the league.
Its been that way for a number of seasons now.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Glad he's still w/ Torino. Means we won't have to pay for 1st class airfare to fly him in from anywhere to sign and medical his ass

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm down as long as we can get him on the real cheap. He's been utter cack in England and United don't need the money/ probably need to free up space to blow money on some 60mil+ player to stick in there. We're the kings of remaking Italians who've hit bad form elsewhere so why not, not as if United want him around or he has many other suitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)