Matteo Brighi (2 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Brighi is co-owned between Juventus and Parma, currently on loan from Parma to Brescia. His brother Marco is a Juventus primavera player.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
The Brighi situation couldn't be more complicated. A co-owned player on loan with another club; 3 teams involved with him.

What next, Abramovich purchasing a co-ownership of Brighi and sending him to Portsmouth? :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
The Brighi situation couldn't be more complicated. A co-owned player on loan with another club; 3 teams involved with him.

What next, Abramovich purchasing a co-ownership of Brighi and sending him to Portsmouth? :D
This is where you get your money back for all those hours studying fractions in algebra ;)

OP
JuveTrueChamps

JuveTrueChamps

Aug 10, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    Personally id feel sorry for Brighi if he went to portsmouth. He seems like a good player quite young as well. We should buy the other half next season

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    He is not in Portsmouth ;) He is in Brescia and I think this is a very good place 4 young players who are talented but couldn't express themselfs.
    I hope he will "expode" this season like Appiah (who in Parma was not so considered) did last season :thumb:

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
    He is not in Portsmouth ;) He is in Brescia and I think this is a very good place 4 young players who are talented but couldn't express themselfs.
    I hope he will "expode" this season like Appiah (who in Parma was not so considered) did last season :thumb:
    Brighi was fantastic in Bologna, but Parma killed him last season, just like it did to Nakata. That place is not good for players...

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    Moggi killed this player. brighi should have been in the world cup squad. he was better than the like sof gattuso and di livio at that time.

then he returns to juve raring to go and we include him in a deal with di vio which sees brighi on loan for not one season, but two seasons.

this player only wanted to wear to a juve shirt and after being one of the best midfielders of the season in serie A, moggi and lippi decide he wasnt needed.

mind you, last season, we lacked an extra midfielder of his qualities and could you imagine if he kept his bologna form with juve.:eek:

big mistake by moggi IMO.

anyway, i'm hoping he'll come back next season as Davids wont be at the club. Brighi can take over Appiah's position on bench.

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
    Moggi killed this player. brighi should have been in the world cup squad. he was better than the like sof gattuso and di livio at that time.

then he returns to juve raring to go and we include him in a deal with di vio which sees brighi on loan for not one season, but two seasons.

this player only wanted to wear to a juve shirt and after being one of the best midfielders of the season in serie A, moggi and lippi decide he wasnt needed.

mind you, last season, we lacked an extra midfielder of his qualities and could you imagine if he kept his bologna form with juve.:eek:

big mistake by moggi IMO.

anyway, i'm hoping he'll come back next season as Davids wont be at the club. Brighi can take over Appiah's position on bench.
    I disagree. I have always said that Brighi is Davids natural replacement, and thus Appiah will take over for Tacchinardi and Juve will have a quicker, more capable midfield.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Brighi was fantastic in Bologna, but Parma killed him last season, just like it did to Nakata. That place is not good for players...
    yeah, just look what they did to adriano and mutu. ****ing bastards :D

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Well, Mutu im very sure that he will rock in Chelsea.
    And Adriano, i dont know if he will do the same marvelous season of last year, but he definitely is class. Maybe in a better team he would be much better.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    Adriano is on loan from Inter :down:
    Is true Parma is not always the best 4 young players, look 4 example Brighi and also Appiah (in Parma was ignored) and also other players like Diana. But 4 players already mature is the best cause is one of the first Italian teams but do not have all the pressure that can kill players in Juve or especially in Milan's and Rome's team.
    Brighi will do well in Brescia, I'm sure :thumb: and after it I hope we will keep him and not loan him again... but we have so many young MF (Appiah, Maresca, Blasi -also in Parma-, Brighi) so probably there will not be space 4 everybody.

Jul 12, 2002
    Adriano is on loan from Inter :down:
    Is true Parma is not always the best 4 young players, look 4 example Brighi and also Appiah (in Parma was ignored) and also other players like Diana. But 4 players already mature is the best cause is one of the first Italian teams but do not have all the pressure that can kill players in Juve or especially in Milan's and Rome's team.
    Brighi will do well in Brescia, I'm sure :thumb: and after it I hope we will keep him and not loan him again... but we have so many young MF (Appiah, Maresca, Blasi -also in Parma-, Brighi) so probably there will not be space 4 everybody.
    Blasi is a bench warmer in that crowd, and I'd say that the rest could work together fairly well.

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++

Blasi is a bench warmer in that crowd, and I'd say that the rest could work together fairly well.
    Yes I agree that Blasi is the last one from them.

Brighi was in the starting 11 last sunday and play an onest game, considering that he arrived in the team saturday so he never trained a single day with them it's very good....

Jul 12, 2002
    Yes I agree that Blasi is the last one from them.

Brighi was in the starting 11 last sunday and play an onest game, considering that he arrived in the team saturday so he never trained a single day with them it's very good....
    He is the best midfielder in that squad, so he should start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)