Matrix Parody / MTV Movie awards intro (1 Viewer)

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
:scared:!

;)

BTW, Kali, i can only download up to 7.58megs of the file. After that the download says completed and i can only see about 2minutes of the clip..help...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
YOU HAVE TO SEE MUGATU COME OUT, he uses the same voice as in Zoolander, when he loses it and starts yelling :LOL:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
My favourite part (apart from Will Ferrell's appearance) is:

"What can we expect at the orgy, Morpheus?"

"Machines"

:LOL:

OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #10
    :howler:

There's two doors. The door on your left, leads sissy-boy here back to his bítch...

:D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    "Originally, Neo the Chosen One to host the show, but hosting is a full-time commitment, and...he's been a little distracted lately. That's why I brought Sean and Justin...because you my friend, are completely...p ussy-whipped"

:LOL:

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    lol...

Archietect:
    I'm the creator of the Matrix. I'm also the creator of several popular video games, such as "Q-Bert" and "Dick Duck". I didn't create Frogger, but I came up with the name for it... can you believe they wanted to call it "highway crossing frog"?

Sean:
    That is so lame!

Archietect:
    I know... it's the lamest thing I've ever heard.

oh... they crack me up :D

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    ok, i finally got the whole show, thanks guys for the help :lazy:...

my god, :LOL: :LOL:

now that's f**ked up :LOL: especially the park bench :LOL: and will farrell :LOL: my god

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Mugatu!!!! :LOL:

I just remember that guy saying.. "oh Hansel, he is so hot right now!!" :LOL:

And when he was hypnotizing zoolander...and suddenly started to order zoolander to kill the china conselour or something like that.... he was just too fummy.

It seems that Gray, DJ and me are the only ones in the forums who liked zoolander!!.

"Magnum" :LOL:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)