Materazzi: The idiot (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Materazzi punches Siena man
Sunday 1 February, 2004

Inter defender Marco Materazzi risks a lengthy ban after reportedly attacking Siena’s Bruno Cirillo following tonight’s game.

“He waited for me after the final whistle and punched me,” revealed Cirillo in front of television cameras on Sunday evening. “He split my lip with his fist.”

According to the Siena player, there will be a report on the incident as it was witnessed by an official.

“The linesman was nearby and saw the whole thing. Materazzi was picking on me throughout the game and every time I went past the Inter bench he would tell Kily Gonzalez to run at me as I was poor.”

Cirillo’s version of events gains credence with reports that Nerazzurri patron Massimo Moratti went into the Siena dressing room to apologise.

“Materazzi is terribly upset,” revealed new Inter President Giacinto Facchetti. “He doesn’t know what else to say, but the club will certainly punish him.”

Materazzi was on the bench, but did not step on to the field during the 4-0 win over Siena.

The Italian international has not played for several months due to a thigh strain and it now looks as if his comeback will be further delayed.

“There are contrasting versions of events,” added Facchetti, “but there is no justification for this behaviour and clearly saying sorry is not sufficient.”

Inter 4-0 Siena

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
that Bruno Cirillo is a damn p*ssy! :groan: all he's doing is whining to the people.... the Biatch should have Hit Materazzi back!!

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
Stupid move by Materazzi, he wasnt even playing for God's sake. Well, Im sure Fachetti will stamp his authority and make an example out of him. We have alot players making idiotic mistakes nowadays, time to remind them they are professionals and theyre not playing backyard soccer.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
What an idiot. Now my "who we gonna sign next? Materazzi?!" comment has more credibility :)

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
now we can sign Materrazzi he's showing one of the qualities of an Arsenal player:D
ahhh yes since he is such a great player....
not!!
i wouldnt want to see him in arsneal hes such a freaking ass! i mean he desves this i though tolodo was the one who needed anger mangment i mean he choked his own player..lool..that was funny i guess he didnt know what elese to do! lool
Materazzi is always like that hes been pushing ppl around and stuff u know and plz who is he! i mean he really doe suk i hope thye ban him for a pretty long time :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++

every time I went past the Inter bench he would tell Kily Gonzalez to run at me as I was poor.”
That's mean.

What a prick.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++

ahhh yes since he is such a great player....
not!!
i wouldnt want to see him in arsneal hes such a freaking ass! i mean he desves this i though tolodo was the one who needed anger mangment i mean he choked his own player..lool..that was funny i guess he didnt know what elese to do! lool
Materazzi is always like that hes been pushing ppl around and stuff u know and plz who is he! i mean he really doe suk i hope thye ban him for a pretty long time :D
no since he's a trouble maker and bully.:D

Dec 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++

"Materazzi was picking on me throughout the game and every time I went past the Inter bench he would tell Kily Gonzalez to run at me as I was poor.”
Actually I find this part rather funny.

I saw the whole episode live on the Domenica Sportiva last night and my opinion is that there was no need for Cirillo to come and cry in front of the cameras, especially if an official whitnessed the whole scene.

What was even more pathetic was Facchetti's appearance a bit later in the show with "Killerazzi" by his side, trying to tell how Marco was "devastated" by what happened, with the public on the show booing him in disbelief.

In the end, Inter managed to yet again wreck an otherwise perfect day for them. How typical.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Bruno Cirillo was in fact an Inter player but he left to Lecce as soon as Inter signed Materazzi. I heard that Moratti went to the Siena dressing room to apologize after what happened. Materazzi must be ashamed.

Jul 12, 2002
Oh, come on folks. I seriously doubt that Matrix went out his way to harass this guy all game, then punch him afterwards for no reason. He must have been provoked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)