Materazzi: The idiot (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
So let me get this straight: the guy sat on the bench the entire match, then after the final whistle he walks up to Cirillo to punch him in the face and afterwards he "is terribly upset and does not know what happened"?

Sounds to me like little Marco has himself a bit of a mental problem.

Schizo

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
So let me get this straight: the guy sat on the bench the entire match, then after the final whistle he walks up to Cirillo to punch him in the face and afterwards he "is terribly upset and does not know what happened"?

Schizo
From what I've read, Marco was taunting Cirillo throughout the game, but it was Cirillo who confronted him in the tunnel. Seems to me that Cirillo is the fool, and Materazzi is a better fighter.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker ] ++

From what I've read, Marco was taunting Cirillo throughout the game, but it was Cirillo who confronted him in the tunnel. Seems to me that Cirillo is the fool, and Materazzi is a better fighter.
make's sense...

That P*ssy Cirillo couldn't hit him back so now he's whining to the people!

mate

Aug 28, 2002
No words 4 Materazzi behaivur :fero:
But also Cirillo is to blame... ridicolous to go by the TVs and scream like this... also cause he provocate Materazzi.
They are both to ban. Surely Materazzi 4 longer but also Cirillo need a banning!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Really? Well then in that case Cirillo should have either not said anything or be prepared for a real fight.

Sissy.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

Schizo
loool...its mulitpile personality disorder i tell u!..looool..

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003

thats a sorry defense....actually its not a defense. Trash talking is part of the game and it should STAY to trash talking..confronting Materazzi or not ..striking him is unjustified as he crossed the line.

So if Car A is honking at me throughout a traffic jam and when he passes me I roll down my window to tell him something and he reacts with a punch or violence of any sort it makes it ok because I confronted him?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++

thats a sorry defense....actually its not a defense. Trash talking is part of the game and it should STAY to trash talking..confronting Materazzi or not ..striking him is unjustified as he crossed the line.

So if Car A is honking at me throughout a traffic jam and when he passes me I roll down my window to tell him something and he reacts with a punch or violence of any sort it makes it ok because I confronted him?

well said... :thumb:

i still can't get over how much of a p**** Cirillo is! :groan:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

Thats right. Materazzi was the aggressor in this case. And its his fault. The incident is unjustified.

PS: Cirrilo confronting Matzerazzi after the game was probably the right thing to do. Simply because he coudnlt have reacted during the 90 minute duration, it couldve gotten him a red card.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Without making Nick's head too big with three amen's in a row, I must agree. If you can't handle a bit (or a lot) of dissing during a match (especially if you've sat on the bench!), you shouldn't be a pro sportsman

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
that Bruno Cirillo is a damn p*ssy! :groan: all he's doing is whining to the people.... the Biatch should have Hit Materazzi back!!

wroooong!!! if he hit materazzi he would hev gotten suspension for himself also. he acted very smart and saw team's needs above his personal ambitions. besides, materazzi is huge :)

materazzi 192cm and 93kg
cirillo 178 and 73 :rolleyes:

Jul 12, 2002

Of course Marco was wrong to have struck Cirillo. My point was that he did not do so without provocation as had been previously indicated. It's not an excuse, but a mitigating circumstance.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003

Of course Marco was wrong to have struck Cirillo. My point was that he did not do so without provocation as had been previously indicated. It's not an excuse, but a mitigating circumstance.
My point was that if we have to call anyone a fool it is Materazzi..."10 times out of 10"

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
He got 8 games of suspension + a fine to Inter.
8 games doesnt sound long enuff, two months ban is more like it....:p

will he miss inter-juve then? :extatic:

Jul 12, 2002
My point was that if we have to call anyone a fool it is Materazzi..."10 times out of 10"
He may be a hot-head and a some people call him a jerk, but I don't think that "fool" characterizes him very well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)