Matías Soulé (22 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We're kinda dumb selling potential underdeveloped talents so readily when we're now at a stage where our entire Summer budget can't afford 1 single top player below 30.

If we don't start getting a semi regular flow of talents We're fucked (in CL)
club has make a profit of 50-60m over the next two years to avoid further uefa penalties. sales are inevitable

the question is "soulé or bremer", not "sell or keep"

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Maybe we don't have to deal with UEFA in two years :klin:
yeah, but until then we actually have...

btw chiesa's injuries are starting to annoy me. obviously one of the best players of the squad, still, his fitness is an issue. imagine if he had to deal with two matches per week

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
club has make a profit of 50-60m over the next two years to avoid further uefa penalties. sales are inevitable

the question is "soulé or bremer", not "sell or keep"
Sell Kean and some other younger players and you will make that money. I'm sure we could fetch decent money for Barrenechea as well if he continues to do well.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Man U paid 80mil for Højlund and we have to be happy with 30, if anything judging 6months Of first team Serie A Soule has shit all over him hopefully Giuntoli is the hard ass he's ment to be

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
yeah, but until then we actually have...

btw chiesa's injuries are starting to annoy me. obviously one of the best players of the squad, still, his fitness is an issue. imagine if he had to deal with two matches per week
no need to apologize to me. as usual i am right.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Based on?

Considering how much of a boner management has for italians it seems odd to sell the one good one
Well he's not renewing for some reason. He's not a SS so his effectiveness has dropped and he probably doesn't like playing there or something

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
30M is nothing these days look at the players going for that amount. A teenager named Antonio Nusa just went for that. Exactly, who??

Keep Soule, him and Yildiz are the future. Only way Im selling Soule is if he wants to leave. Thats evidently not the case right now.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Frosinone director Guido Angelozzi confirms that both Matias Soulé and his parent club Juventus rejected ‘a big offer’ from Saudi Arabia, rumoured to be worth €30m.

https://football-italia.net/frosinone-soule-and-juventus-rejected-saudi-offer/
This shows a strong mentality, he wants to win and isn't just in it for the money. Look at that loser SMS who spent his entire prime at Lazio and then moved to Saudi at 28. We don't need bums like that at this club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)