Matías Soulé (59 Viewers)

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Does he only have to stay until January to become CTP? He probably wants to train with Di Maria for a season, he will learn a lot.

Would be sweet if he could actually step up and we had a winger come through as well as the CMs, but he has a long way to convince me that he can hack it at this level from a mental POV. Technically no doubt.
He has to spend another half year with us before turning 21, the 6 months don’t need to be now as far as I know

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
The one player worthy to wear a Juve shirt today.

The only player to get past a defender. And his passes arrived to. Incredible player. We should bind him with 10m a year until 2039. He looked like messi compared to everyone else in our shirts

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Like him more today than in previous cameos. Made so many good movements in the first half especially but didn't get the ball.
:agree:

I hadn't been impressed with him and thought he looked out of his depth previously . But he had a decent game and looked more confident especially early on where he had some decent touches around the box. Faded out the game a bit but good to see him improving.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
We are unfortunately in a situation now where we are heavily dependent on 19 year olds like Soule and Iling to carry this team forward. He’s a promising youngster but the expectations of some people are too high at this stage.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #299
    We need a mid that can attack the box and good in the air.

For someone with that is mass-challenged like Don’t Tread On Me McKennie, he sure can jump well.

forza the real MC

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    We need a mid that can attack the box and good in the air.

For someone with that is mass-challenged like Don’t Tread On Me McKennie, he sure can jump well.

forza the real MC
    We should try McKennie as RB, or "outfield defender" as he would call it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 56)