Matías Soulé (59 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Promote him to the first team and play a 4-3-3.

Soule - Dybala - Chiesa

Who am I kidding? He's getting loaned next season to Crotone to compete with Serie B players until he becomes one of them.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Promote him to the first team and play a 4-3-3.

Soule - Dybala - Chiesa

Who am I kidding? He's getting loaned next season to Crotone to compete with Serie B players until he becomes one of them.
Chiesa - Dybala - Soule
Rovella - Locatelli - McKennie
LB - deLigt - CB - Cuadrado
GK​

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Come on guys...allegri will wqnt him to play elsewhere until 27 yrs of age before giving him a chance. Lucky allegri wasn't the manager of barca 15 years ago...messi would have had a very different career.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
It's not a myth.
Which player Allegri didn't give a chance and later that player turned out good somewhere else?

This is lame like the myth that Allegri doesn't (but should) develop players like Bernadeschi, De Sciglio and Bentancur into footballing gods.

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Which player Allegri didn't give a chance and later that player turned out good somewhere else?

This is lame like the myth that Allegri doesn't (but should) develop players like Bernadeschi, De Sciglio and Bentancur into footballing gods.
tenor.gif

Let me ask you a question, which young player Allegri gave a chance more than that odd sub here and there?

And by the way, I don't think this is on Allegri. It's incriprted on Juventus walls. No matter what manager arrives it will be the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 56)