Matías Soulé (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm pretty sure we're sacrificing this guy to raise funds especially if that walking clown show of a manager stays beyond this season
Everyone knows the cuntcoach hates the trident so Soule is as good as gone if he stays. Probably raise the funds for another fetish player Zaccagni.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
shit source though, hopefully we are not that stupid and from the latest Giuntoli interview i would expect us to keep him rather than renewing Chiesa.
Chiesa is one of the few half-decent Italian players we have on the squad and he is not going to attract a lot of buyers anyway given his form. Victims of Allegro terrorism always should be given a second chance and Chiesa is probably among the biggest victims.

Ideally, I would keep Soule too but it looks like we may have to sacrifice someone to finance our mercato. Bremer and Soule seem like prime candidates.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Chiesa is one of the few half-decent Italian players we have on the squad and he is not going to attract a lot of buyers anyway given his form. Victims of Allegro terrorism always should be given a second chance and Chiesa is probably among the biggest victims.

Ideally, I would keep Soule too but it looks like we may have to sacrifice someone to finance our mercato. Bremer and Soule seem like prime candidates.
I agree, i just see what Giuntoli is saying about fat contracts and i have big worries about Chiesa future. Giuntoli is 100 % right though, we have vastly overpaid squad. Total cost three of our players are in top3 cost for club, just look at that list below, if they want more then fuck em. Well new contract also means lower amortization cost per year, but we shouldnt raise a cost any of those guys anymore.
1711374142052.png

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
so like probably most current players, he considers jj a springboard. not that i blame him, it is what it is. i'd love him to get a chance here, but if his mind is already made up, how can you plan a future with this guy? an other year and he asks for a transfer anyway. and some are pissed because the club put him on the market. it seems to me that he puts himself on the market regularly :boh:

Jul 2, 2006
yeah allegri made premier league a standout destination for footballers

lol turk, sometimes you're like a horny teen boy who can't think about anything else just a pussy. complete obsession
yeah allegri made him play wing back then shipped his ass to a backwater post. that is enough humiliation for someone in soule's calibre to decide he has enough of this shit and seek for a normal environment and human beings to work with.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
so like probably most current players, he considers jj a springboard. not that i blame him, it is what it is. i'd love him to get a chance here, but if his mind is already made up, how can you plan a future with this guy? an other year and he asks for a transfer anyway. and some are pissed because the club put him on the market. it seems to me that he puts himself on the market regularly :boh:

Well, all top players will want to go to Premier one day if things remain as they are.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Well, all top players will want to go to Premier one day if things remain as they are.
yeah that's why i wrote that i'm not even blaming him

just spare the meltdown because it's probably inevitable, this summer or the next. maybe he wants to play in the club world cup more than in the pl, we'll see

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

Soule is obviously a question mark but truth is that most quality players already want to go there, especially if they are seeked by the english clubs that regularly compete in Europe, with a few rare exceptions ofc, but there is clearly already a huge gap that is only gradually increasing.

In terms of wages and transfer budgets the top 4 clubs from Italy are at their best competing for the same transfer targets with PL clubs from 7th place and bellow

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)