Matías Ezequiel Suárez (Oreja) (1 Viewer)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not against signing players from the Jupiler league. However, at this moment in time, we need someone who can make a difference. We shouldn't be looking for more depth, when we actually need 2 new attacking players of high quality.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Let's see.

Matias had a very difficult time the first two season getting used to the European circumstances (the weather, the way of playing in Belgium).
Sincs this season, he has been performing outstanding. Been very valuable for us in Europe when we managed the 18/18 in the group stages.
He is fast, has some great skills and isn't afraid to make an action.
He isn't a 15+ goals type of player, more the man of the action and the assist.
He is too good for Anderlecht, but if he can succeed at Juve, I don't know. If the price (7-10 MEuro) was right, I'd definately would give him a try, but there is mention of 15-18 million Euro that some teams are willing to pay for him, and for that amount of cash, I'd don't take the gamble on him.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
:D . i work in mysterious ways. when you make some childish jab at someone, ill be the first to plus rep you.

Sendt fra min GT-I9100 med Tapatalk

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
In an interview with Jovanovic on sporza.be today, Jova states that he has advised Suarez to go to Italy, that would suit his style of play, and especially a club like Juventus would be ideal for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)