Massimo Moratti resigns (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
Massimo Moratti and advisors Marco Tronchetti Provera, Paolo Giulini, Angelo Mario Moratti and Angelo Moratti have announced their decision to resign from the club's board of directors. President Moratti has put forward the name of vice president Giacinto Facchetti for the position of president.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #3
    I think this is sad. Moratti might not have done the best with Inter but nobody can take away the passion, effort and money he has put in to the club.

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    doesn't change anything - He still owns the club. Its just that he doesn't want the pressure of running things day in and day out.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Moratti not at the helm of Inter might mean that Inter actually have a chance for the league next season :eek:

Ahh man this guy will go down in the football business as a genius. 11 coaches in his 10 year reign; numerous discoveries of world hot prospects who ended up as cleaners at the Inter camp; the brilliant man who bought Adriano for a very low price then to loan him to Parma and BUY him back for 28 million Euros. Pure genius :rolleyes:

Dec 27, 2003
    It is. Although I have no doubt that he has always acted in goodwill, Moratti has been interfering with the (extremely long list of) coaches too much, and this is one of the main problems that have affectedf Inter in all these years.

Anyway, he might very well make a come-back sooner or later : he had already resigned in 1999.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    I can read your thoughts...let me try right now...hmmm :eek: you dirty boy! stop reading playboy and watching Edwige Fenech on tv!! :D

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    I am sorry 4 that, really :down:
    If he really will keep the distance from soccer we will miss him, he became an "istituction" 4 Italian soccer.

As a president anycase he made so many silly things... Zizou you are right...
    Buy Ronaldo, sell Ronaldo buy Crespo 4 the same money, sell Crespo and do not make money anycase cause buy Cruz 4 the same money.
    He had Ronaldo and he ended up with Cruz without making any casch...
    Than the Adriano saga...
    And why not to talk about the fantasista role... Inter had... Baggio and Mutu but sold them keeping Recoba who is btw serie A most paid player and... what he did 4 Inter in all those years?
    And let's talk about Roberto Carlos... How many left back they bought to replace him???

But with coaches he did he best... he arrived to change 5 of tham in the same season...

Moratti will be missed... in the good and in the bad he is so unique...

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    Moratti coaches:

1995/96 Ottavio Bianchi (4 matches)
    1995/96 Luis Suarez (2 matches)
    1995/96 Roy Hodgson
    1996/97 Roy Hodgson (32 matches)
    1996/97 Luciano Castellini (2 matches)
    1997/98 Gigi Simoni
    1998/99 Gigi Simoni (11 matches)
    1998/99 Mircea Lucescu (4 months)
    1998/99 Luciano Castellini (4 matches)
    1998/99 Roy Hodgson (4 matches)
    1999/00 Marcello Lippi
    2000/01 Marcello Lippi (1 match)
    2000/01 Marco Tardelli
    2001/02 Hector Cuper
    2002/03 Hector Cuper
    2003/04 Hector Cuper (6 matches)
    2003/04 Alberto Zaccheroni (still Inter coach)

Dec 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    A gero what? :confused:

I don't know what it means but come on Edwige Fenech was hot and her movies are still a classic :)
    A gerontophile, from greek "geron, gerontos" = old and "philo" = I like.

As opposed to a pedophile, a gerontophile is sexually attracted by old people.

Edwige Fenech WAS hot I suppose, but today she's old enough to be my mother, if not my granny :yuck:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)