Massimo Carrera (3 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The motivation and firing up the players from the bench aren't though. Alessio is a softie, Carrera is closer to Conte.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Alessio needs a tug on the balls and man up. No passion on the sidelines transmits to the field. A flap of the arms there and a hey ref there isn't cutting it. His reign is over in 2 games. 2 VERY important games at that then we will see our beloved coach where he fucking belongs. A big fuck you to FIGC our man is almost back.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
If anyone believes these aren't Conte subs, you are either very naive or just stupid.
conte can't control everything, or do you really believe those phone etc stories.
do you see that guy sitting next to conte all the time?

I am pretty sure conte prepare his staff but they make their own decisions.
or do you in your work also everything your boss say? don't you make your own decisions.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
conte can't control everything, or do you really believe those phone etc stories.
do you see that guy sitting next to conte all the time?

I am pretty sure conte prepare his staff but they make their own decisions.
or do you in your work also everything your boss say? don't you make your own decisions.
if my boss told me to go do something, generally they would expect you to do it no?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
'Passion' is overrated, and well overused in football. I hear it all the time here. Lack of 'passion' is the real reason why England haven't won 9 consecutive World Cups.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We've got a million of 'em. ;)
I love claims like that after a team has lost.
NO,FUCK NO. GODDAMIT FUCKING HELL NO
NO !!!!!!
GTFO NO!

I will NOT compared to the bunch of whining people when we play bad or lose. GTFO and insult someone else, seriously

this is the day after the qualification, and i offcourse still think the same

carrera had some charisma and leadership, alessio is passive and lacks it

Carrera is definitely more animated and passionate. Alessio looks like Allegri out there; pathetic and clueless.
sadly i agree with this.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You aren't in the dressing room, you don't know Alessio, you don't know Carrera and you don't know how they interact with the squad.

But feel free to make whatever completely baseless statements you fancy.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
NO,FUCK NO. GODDAMIT FUCKING HELL NO
NO !!!!!!
GTFO NO!

I will NOT compared to the bunch of whining people when we play bad or lose. GTFO and insult someone else, seriously

this is the day after the qualification, and i offcourse still think the same

carrera had some charisma and leadership, alessio is passive and lacks it
:lol: Oh man.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)