Massimo Carrera (7 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
"Last season we did not play in Europe, so maybe this is why we are so tired. We are not used to playing so many games and we have not been able to let some important players rest so far."

Lame argument or not, Massimo seems to think it's an issue.
I hope we won't sound like Mazzarri blaming dropping points because our players are tired. It's what we wanted after all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
still a lame excuse even if it is true, a squad like ours should be able to cope with 3 competitions.

would like MC to continue even if Alessio is back, doing a good job.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Carrera's problem is his inability to change the gameplan, or react on opposing tactics when neccecary

His subs are good tho
Bar Simone Pepe's directness, who do we have to change our tactics? We've pretty much only got direct substitutions. Maybe on the wings we've got more defensive options with DC and Caceres but that's about it.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:seven:
genoa away, napoli in super cup :sergio:
Genoa? It needed a real mastermind to put on Vucinic and Asamoah from the bench.

Napoli? You gotta be shitting me. Do you realize Napoli had 2 players and their coach sent off?

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Genoa? It needed a real mastermind to put on Vucinic and Asamoah from the bench.

Napoli? You gotta be shitting me. Do you realize Napoli had 2 players and their coach sent off?
I am not going to discuss this again
napoli was pressed away, and that made them get red cards and their coach is insane
now and who decided to not start with asamoah and vuci? and who decided to play very high,
in second half we were countering on genoa ;)
in ht we changed to let them come and counter attack them, which gave us the 1-1 and 2-1 after that the game was played.
I like all this conte fappers :tup:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I am not going to discuss this again
napoli was pressed away, and that made them get red cards and their coach is insane
now and who decided to not start with asamoah and vuci? and who decided to play very high,
in second half we were countering on genoa ;)
in ht we changed to let them come and counter attack them, which gave us the 1-1 and 2-1 after that the game was played.
I like all this conte fappers :tup:
Pandev got sent off for cursing at the linesman, not because of anything Carrera did.

Don't call me a Conte fapper.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:seven:
genoa away, napoli in super cup :sergio:
Janna stay out of tactics discuttions, its not healty for you

Well, no one can be as good as Conte, can't they? Don't hate him for it.
Oh i dont hate him at all, i think he does a great job and could hand us the scudetto if he'd be coach for the entire season, with conte on day to day.

But i just see the need for conte in europe

Bar Simone Pepe's directness, who do we have to change our tactics? We've pretty much only got direct substitutions. Maybe on the wings we've got more defensive options with DC and Caceres but that's about it.
Its not about new players, its about gameplan, how players should move, what they should cover, how they should press, how the midfield must work,pass distribution, etc

conte had plenty of games last season were he changed stuff during the game and halftime, were we ended up turning a deficit into a win or a draw.

That, and the motivating, are the best points of conte's matchday coaching

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Pandev got sent off for cursing at the linesman, not because of anything Carrera did.

Don't call me a Conte fapper.
so cute you think I mean you with the conte fapper
no he got annoyed we were pressing him, which made him frustrated and then he got frustrated with the linesman

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Putting on all attackers :tuttosport:.

Very good subs from this guy. He knows that in these games during a season it's better to win 1 and lose 1 then to tie 2. Attack!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)