Massimo Carrera (3 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Wow, some people here are really idiots without perspective.

Two girls were killed by Carrera, that is not at question. In such situations as the case described I would say, from the information we have, that it is more likely her is guilty than that he is innocent. You have an obligation to adjust your driving to the conditions on the road, and him hitting three stationary cars doesn't look too good for him.

He killed two girls and that is much more important than juventus will ever be. If found guilty he should go to jail, I don't care who he is, and people making this to be a conspiracy against Juve are really idiots. Any person in the same situation would be tried, and rightly so.

As for why it has taken so long, I don't see anything suspicious there. Trials take time. You need to do am investigation, ask for expert opinions (on various things, what the weather was like, whether the car was well maintained and properly functioning, assess brake distances and tracks, etc), you need to schedule a pre hearing, the defense asks for time to gather evidence, you have various documents to submit and reply to, you have to wait for the Court to have a slit in the schedule, etc, etc. And this kind of case is not aa priority case, as Carrera is not being detained. If the person is being detained then you have stricter deadlines for certain things and the prosecutor and Court will give higher priority to cases which concern more serious crimes with intent and where the persons are detained. So criminal cases take time.

If Careers is guilty then lock him up, I hate rich assholes driving recklessly like they own the road (not saying he did that, but if he did).
No, Zlatan, you got it all wrong.

It's a conspiracy against Juve. And it came out now because, despite punishing Conte, we're still winning. Furthermore, those 2 girls must have been sent by the FIGC (or was it Moratti?) to harm us. I'm fairly certain they were paid to jump in front of his car.

It's all so obvious.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
People who are saying its a conspiracy are ridiculous but I don't know why I should care about 2 random girls who are killed...when this sort of thing happens everyday.

My comment earlier was that I just find it quite funny this seemingly never ending bad run we've had over the past 6 years on and off the field.

But I'll let all the rational, moral crusaders in this thread tell everyone how they should feel :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
No, Zlatan, you got it all wrong.

It's a conspiracy against Juve. And it came out now because, despite punishing Conte, we're still winning. Furthermore, those 2 girls must have been sent by the FIGC (or was it Moratti?) to harm us. I'm fairly certain they were paid to jump in front of his car.

It's all so obvious.
I wouldn't be surprised if Moratti was behind this in 2001. As a revenge to Iuliano-Ronaldo Scudetto incident :shifty:

On a serious note, Carrera looks like a relaxed lad and there's a chance he's innocent despite him being rich and driving recklessly like Zlatan the lawyer tried to point out earlier.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Two girls were killed by Carrera, that is not at question. In such situations as the case described I would say, from the information we have, that it is more likely her is guilty than that he is innocent. You have an obligation to adjust your driving to the conditions on the road, and him hitting three stationary cars doesn't look too good for him.
the 3 previous cars already involved in an accident of multiple crashes, that alone is a force majeure... this is very different than hitting stationary cars on traffic light queue or parked cars or pedestrians.
As for why it has taken so long, I don't see anything suspicious there. Trials take time. You need to do am investigation, ask for expert opinions (on various things, what the weather was like, whether the car was well maintained and properly functioning, assess brake distances and tracks, etc), you need to schedule a pre hearing, the defense asks for time to gather evidence, you have various documents to submit and reply to, you have to wait for the Court to have a slit in the schedule, etc, etc. And this kind of case is not aa priority case, as Carrera is not being detained. If the person is being detained then you have stricter deadlines for certain things and the prosecutor and Court will give higher priority to cases which concern more serious crimes with intent and where the persons are detained. So criminal cases take time.
I mean the accusation itself, isn't one must get legally accused first so that they would need to investigate the crime and things that involving the accused?

and one would think that juve would've been more careful with this :sergio: if I were agnelli I would've taken precautionary step if my employe get involved in this kind of case. :sergio:

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
People who are saying its a conspiracy are ridiculous but I don't know why I should care about 2 random girls who are killed...when this sort of thing happens everyday.

My comment earlier was that I just find it quite funny this seemingly never ending bad run we've had over the past 6 years on and off the field.

But I'll let all the rational, moral crusaders in this thread tell everyone how they should feel :)
The thing is this stuff happens every day and you have no knowledge and about it, plus it has no contact with you. But here it does it a well being of your club versus punishment for the murder and you here with sound mind choose your favorite clubs side rather then justice for the murder.

If he indeed is guilty he should be punished.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
You shouldn't care. I know I don't.

But IF he is found guilty, he needs to be punished. Simple. Just that the "they are out to get us" comments are beyond retarded.

On a serious note, Carrera looks like a relaxed lad and there's a chance he's innocent despite him being rich and driving recklessly like Zlatan the lawyer tried to point out earlier.
I see Zlatan using "if" more than once. Hell, he even literally says that he doesn't know Carrera did this...

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Its not a conspiracy for sure but personally I care more about Juve than some random people who died. Yeah if they were family I'd have not thought the same but they arent family so Juve> random people's lives. You dont have to feel the same.

May 22, 2007
I'm not saying you should care, but you're spot on with the first part of that sentence in plum.

Claiming it's being investigated because he's relevant to Juventus is completely and utterly stupid.

And I also have to follow this up by questioning why people have decided to rank Juventus and other human's lives, as if that is at all necessary to any argument whatsoever.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I see Zlatan using "if" more than once. Hell, he even literally says that he doesn't know Carrera did this...
Here's what he said, If Careers is guilty then lock him up, I hate rich assholes driving recklessly like they own the road (not saying he did that, but if he did). I think there's a reason why he mentioned I hate rich asshole driving recklessly, if he wasn't hinting at Carrera being at fault there then I don't know why he had to say such a thing.

A lawyer should be more careful how he puts his sentence :D

---------- Post Merged at 13:23 ----------

AFTER the season is over they can hang him if they want
Not cool :lol:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Yes. If I were to see someone hurt on the streat I wouldn't know if it were you or some other random person, you are a random man to a lot of people mate, so saying stuff like Juve > random, makes you look extremely stupid.
Why do you think I don't include myself in the random?

I think you're looking stupid here.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
If he's part of an ongoing tragic case like this, then I don't know why they hired him in the first place. Surely they weren't short of an option for a care taker job.

And some of you need to save the speech, nobody's laughing at those dead girls here.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If he's part of an ongoing tragic case like this, then I don't know why they hired him in the first place. Surely they weren't short of an option for a care taker job.

And some of you need to save the speech, nobody's laughing at those dead girls here.
Shhhh, quiet, you'll offend the moral crusaders and the rational and proper humans in this thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)