Massimo Carrera (13 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
Mission Accomplished :D

I can't wait until our next game. Fuck International breaks :sigh:
exactly.. just when I was getting reaaalll excited bout serie a and keeping the momentum going... :sigh:

---------- Post added 03.09.2012 at 17:09 ----------

watching last season's highlights I only noticed then that he was sometimes on the sidelines :) although conte's the one training the team etc, credit where it's due, carrera has been handling things pretty well netting these victories

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We have Nedved too. :touched:

And who knows what we even use him for. He is just there in case we need him.

We even have depth in Plan B's and C's. :touched:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
On the calendar site, calendar.google.com you go to Other Calendars on the left and then go to Sports, Serie A, Juventus and choose subscribe, you can also go to Coppa Italia and do the same or any other competition/team you want. I assume that as soon as the draw is finished the CL schedule will be there as well. After than all the events you subscribed to will appear in your Google calendar and with the right time and consequently on your Android phone if you have one.
@JCK

I signed in in calendar.google.com via PC and subscribed to Juventus (Serie A,Coppa,Chl) but how can i see games in my phone,becuase i logged in calendar.google.com (Via Chrome) and i can't see nothing via phone (Samsung Galaxy S2) but via PC yes.

Or should i download any app (Google Calendar) or something else ?!

I have synchronised my phone and my "Google Account" contact and other stuff is OK !

Thanks !

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
@JCK

I signed in in calendar.google.com via PC and subscribed to Juventus (Serie A,Coppa,Chl) but how can i see games in my phone,becuase i logged in calendar.google.com (Via Chrome) and i can't see nothing via phone (Samsung Galaxy S2) but via PC yes.

Or should i download any app (Google Calendar) or something else ?!

I have synchronised my phone and my "Google Account" contact and other stuff is OK !

Thanks !
When you go to accounts and sync on your phone you should make sure to check the sync calendar option. Easy peasy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)