out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
We werent defensive team, the difference. We went to Munich to win the game, had a perfectly legit goal disallowed. 3-0 and its a game over.

Im convinced you are some dumb kid or troll from fif.
excuse me? what did we do the first 50 minutes of the first leg and final 60 minutes of the second leg? please sit down before I educate you on football old man

- - - Updated - - -

You could argue a lot of things. There are millions of couch coaches like you who all have their arguments. Especially easy to do in hindsight
I would do better than allegri in 2024

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
pretty sure I have my bachelors of science in accounting. Good job ignoring the question btw. I'm glad deep inside you know Allegri is a fraud lol
He lost against favorites, which happens all around quite frequently. Everything had to fall in place to win those encounters. There are a lot of games to bring up, especially in his 2nd stint, but arguing because he lost against star studded teams aint one of those.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Right. Everyone has its own opinion. Mine is, Conte's success was largely contributed to by Marotta. Who did an excellent job at recruitment. A new stadium. And a president who wanted nothing more than to see Juve win again.
The same can not be said about Allegri's second stint, who took over a team that was disbanding, a club that barely had a structure, and a budget worth little to nothing.
The difference of circumstances we're talking about are enormous. One took over to build a winning team. The other took over to keep us above water while the club was being dragged through legal, sporting and financial mud. With the goal to keep the club competitive enough to qualify for cl.
They tried to take Conte down when he was at Juve. Remember his match fixing ban?

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Right. Everyone has its own opinion. Mine is, Conte's success was largely contributed to by Marotta. Who did an excellent job at recruitment. A new stadium. And a president who wanted nothing more than to see Juve win again.
The same can not be said about Allegri's second stint, who took over a team that was disbanding, a club that barely had a structure, and a budget worth little to nothing.
The difference of circumstances we're talking about are enormous. One took over to build a winning team. The other took over to keep us above water while the club was being dragged through legal, sporting and financial mud. With the goal to keep the club competitive enough to qualify for cl.
You should not have an opinion on tuz

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
nah, legend and it's not even up for discussion

btw favorite presumes that he's liked/loved to an extent which is clearly not the case lol
whether he's put in legends or rookies section is irrelevant.

I just realized Juventuz members voted dybala as rookie, but mandzukic as legend lol

the longer I stay on here the more I agree with @Lion that maybe this club should die or atleast the fanbase on here

Aug 2, 2005

I just realized Juventuz members voted dybala as rookie, but mandzukic as legend lol

the longer I stay on here the more I agree with @Lion that maybe this club should die or atleast the fanbase on here
We talked it many times,, need three classes
Legend
Pioneer
Rookie

I would add a fourth.. fraud

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

Grouping ex/retired JJ players in legend/rookie section is subjective opinions of Tuz members. It shouldn't be taken seriously.

Zidane thread in the rookie forum tells all you need to know about it's credibility.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 96)