out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I cant imagine looking fondly on Allegri in years to come. All I can imagine is I'll get angry about the 2 cl final defeats, years of mediocrity, ok there will be domestic trophies in between, but frankly I don't exactly look back on Sarri's reign with any great fondness for winning the league neither.
Personally I can’t blame him for those finals. We were playing against colossal odds. That Barca attack was one of the most lethal I’ve ever seen and that Madrid had a world class player for every position.

It was like expecting a Labrador to survive against a pitbull. It’s possible but so unlikely.

Aug 2, 2005
If you read his press conference
Atlanta this and Atlantna that
We and Atlanta..

All the vibes are that he is considering this a loss..
Which makes me tend to believe we will win it..

Great Coach

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Aug 27, 2023
If you read his press conference
Atlanta this and Atlantna that
We and Atlanta..

All the vibes are that he is considering this a loss..
Which makes me tend to believe we will win it..

Great Coach

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
Atlanta managed a win this month (we didn't), 20th in burger league, they deserve all the praise...they are not unbeatable, but i would still be worried if we played a game against them with fraud...to bad we play with italian Atlanta though

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Ahh yes. Going out of CL group stage to Galatasaray with the same team Allegri did a domestic double with and took to a CL final the very next season is very positive. Then quitting just days before the new season because the club wouldn’t sign Iturbe and got Morata instead. Very positive indeed :agree:

Also not managing to win Coppa in three years. Much positive. :)
First had to lol, then liked with agreement and finally was indeed useful. :baus:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
you are re writing history as you always do. allegri's team was not same team as conte previously.

allegri team had morata and evra both of were superior to llorente the shit striker and asamoah the mid turned left wing back. his team also had pereyra the versatile mid instead of no name cms. all 3 of those players were major impact on way juve played and conte would have done wonders with having them.
Conte literally threw a tantrum and left because they bought Morata instead of Iturbe. Stop lying you sad little troll.

Done wonders :lol:

Yeah, what’s his CL group stage success rate? 3/6? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

All of that in context with all the good he did - returning grinta, pride and winning ways to the club after years of mediocre standards - yes, Conte was a legendary coach in his 3 years here.

Whether working for FIGC or doing the same for Inter disqualifies him from that legendary status is a valid debate.
I didn’t say he wasn’t a legend as a coach here, he was. But his 3 years certainly weren’t all positive. C’mon.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Everyone has it's own opinion. Mine is, that Conte si by far better than Allegri. He is able to build a team from ground zero and other one is not. That is why I will always respect that type of coaches more than anyone else. About his personality, its rotten like allegri's. After his job at inter fuck them both. they are both fraud's who should not be near juventus ever again.

Jun 27, 2011
Right. Everyone has its own opinion. Mine is, Conte's success was largely contributed to by Marotta. Who did an excellent job at recruitment. A new stadium. And a president who wanted nothing more than to see Juve win again.
The same can not be said about Allegri's second stint, who took over a team that was disbanding, a club that barely had a structure, and a budget worth little to nothing.
The difference of circumstances we're talking about are enormous. One took over to build a winning team. The other took over to keep us above water while the club was being dragged through legal, sporting and financial mud. With the goal to keep the club competitive enough to qualify for cl.

Jun 27, 2011
Oh I see. Conte's success can't be attributed to his own merits while Allegri's failure is anyone's but his fault.

I see you're still full of shit and hasn't let go of your idol's dick. I hope when he leaves you go along.
That's not what I said. Conte did brilliantly.
Learn to read.

Or go to bed early. You seem a little triggered.

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
Personally I can’t blame him for those finals. We were playing against colossal odds. That Barca attack was one of the most lethal I’ve ever seen and that Madrid had a world class player for every position.

It was like expecting a Labrador to survive against a pitbull. It’s possible but so unlikely.
Actually he can be blamed for starting barzagli at RB and putting 34 year old alves as an out and out winger. Definition of a pussy

Vlad is going to come in here saying Cuadrado was injured though, meanwhile he had no injuries throughout late may to early june.

One could also argue pogba-marchisio-vidal with pereyra as the attacking midfielder should've started and sub pirlo in once the storm weathers over. kinda like how ancelotti uses modric nowadays.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Actually he can be blamed for starting barzagli at RB and putting 34 year old alves as an out and out winger. Definition of a pussy

Vlad is going to come in here saying Cuadrado was injured though, meanwhile he had no injuries throughout late may to early june.

One could also argue pogba-marchisio-vidal with pereyra as the attacking midfielder should've started and sub pirlo in once the storm weathers over. kinda like how ancelotti uses modric nowadays.
You can argue lots of tactical decisions but the fact still remains about the opposition. On a great day yeah, maybe we could have won but odds weren't in our favour. Everything went wrong against Madrid as well from later in the first half.

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
You can argue lots of tactical decisions but the fact still remains about the opposition. On a great day yeah, maybe we could have won but odds weren't in our favour. Everything went wrong against Madrid as well from later in the first half.
that's fine. his european failures extend to the bayern munich r16 tie and the quarterfinal vs real madrid in 2018.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
atletico (another defensive team) didn't concede 6 to bayern that year.

At this point I'm convinced you have an allegri poster in your room and attach a banana to the crotch area and suck it off daily
We werent defensive team, the difference. We went to Munich to win the game, had a perfectly legit goal disallowed. 3-0 and its a game over.

Im convinced you are some dumb kid or troll from fif.

Jun 27, 2011

You could argue a lot of things. There are millions of couch coaches like you who all have their arguments. Especially easy to do in hindsight

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

I see what you're saying but I doubt that would have changed the end result.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 85)