out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Allegri 1.0 took us to two finals and maintained our monopoly in the league but Conte brought us back from the dead by building the team’s foundation from scratch.

If one deserves legend status so does the other. Yet Conte is in the rookie section.
And you think the club doesn’t consider Conte a legend, just because Tuz put him there for joining Inter? C‘mon dude lol.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
His overall body of work and trophies won obviously grant him legend status; however, the negative records he set can't be overlooked. Fuck him either way - In my list of most detestable figures presently at the club, he has surpassed both Fagiot, De Shitlio, and the Italian Trash Can - it takes effort to overtake such exalted figures.

Of course he's going to take the money (anyone in their right mind should). It doesn't mean we can't call him a greedy and avaricious cunt though, and we can still blame L'Incompetente, Paratootsie The Parasite, and ChimiChange for giving him and many others insane contracts and making a plethora of retarded decisions.

- - - Updated - - -

This sack of shit is 100% gone. I wouldn't be back here otherwise.

Imo as soon as it's announced we should move this thread to rookie/history, lock it and throw away the key. Let it be a memory of the past.
Welcome back Fratello. Let's hope we can finally rejoice at the departure of Fraudulent Failegri in a couple of weeks.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
And you think the club doesn’t consider Conte a legend, just because Tuz put him there for joining Inter? C‘mon dude lol.
Obviously not, our opinion don't really matter but just for the sake of argument here... If Conte, a guy who's been involved with this club since the 90's as a player (A captain too btw, THE captain) and a major factor to our resurrection as a coach doesn't deserve the legend section, why does this guy?

He won everything domestically which I personally believe so would Conte had he stayed. This squad was simply years ahead of everyone in Italy during those years. Not to sound like an ingrate, those two finals were amazing runs and it was nice to finally be seen as a contender in Europe again but we lost.

Legend section for what he did on his first stint? Agreed. But #justiceforConte, he deserves it too.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Obviously not, our opinion don't really matter but just for the sake of argument here... If Conte, a guy who's been involved with this club since the 90's as a player (A captain too btw, THE captain) and a major factor to our resurrection as a coach doesn't deserve the legend section, why does this guy?

He won everything domestically which I personally believe so would Conte had he stayed. This squad was simply years ahead of everyone in Italy during those years. Not to sound like an ingrate, those two finals were amazing runs and it was nice to finally be seen as a contender in Europe again but we lost.

Legend section for what he did on his first stint? Agreed. But #justiceforConte, he deserves it too.

to me also conte' revitalised the club. installed the winning mentality back. without conte there is no modern juventus winning cycle. no one saw conte's first title coming. not a single person. but when allegri took over winning the title was minimum requirement because the juve was back.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
to me also conte' revitalised the club. installed the winning mentality back. without conte there is no modern juventus winning cycle. no one saw conte's first title coming. not a single person. but when allegri took over winning the title was minimum requirement because the juve was back.

Absolutely. Conte's motivational skills were exactly the spark we needed to revive. Not to mention his tactics. He built a system that made us one of the best defenses in the world, all that coming from what was the worst moment in our history at the time. This cannot be overstated.

They're both legends in their own rights but tuz having Conte in the rookie section is ridiculous.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Conte has always been terrible in cup comps and may have eventually won a Coppa Italia or two, but there is zero chance he wins 4 straight domestic doubles like Max did. He didn’t do with far and away the strongest squad in the league his second two years here. Do I care a lot about Coppa, nope. But after 20 years not winning it, even with the strongest squad many years, it was nice to spend 4 years crushing both domestic comps. I also agree that ultimately not winning CL in those years sucks, but all the same watching us go head to head with the best and be a top 3-4 team in Europe from 2015-2019 was great to see.

Anyways, I agree. Of course Conte deserves legend section. Even if he acted like a complete twat with some of the nonsense he said while at Inter, he is still a club legend.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
... #justiceforConte, he deserves it too.
legends behave like legends after leaving the club. conte shat on his legacy multiple times and consequently. you don't leave your club during pre-season, don't go coaching inda post calciopoli, don't flip the management, you can count to 38, etc. conte is a legendary juve employee and a spineless prick as an ex employee

boniek didn't receive his star in the stadium for the same reason

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
legends behave like legends after leaving the club. conte shat on his legacy multiple times and consequently. you don't leave your club during pre-season, don't go coaching inda post calciopoli, don't flip the management, you can count to 38, etc. conte is a legendary juve employee and a spineless prick as an ex employee

boniek didn't receive his star in the stadium for the same reason
So you’re saying he doesn’t deserve it for his behavior? Guess who also doesn’t.

:max:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 57)