out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 2, 2005
And to prove how much, Barrenechea played 166 mins for the first team and we won every game he featured in apart from his 2 mins against PSG.

He reminds me of one or two posters we have who embellish general opinion (in this case that Allegri = bad) with hyperbole, as if it enhances the view somehow. Also, Paredes was crap for us and winning the WC is irrelevant to club football, he was a shithousing cameo player.
Same as reading the quote and focus on Paredes who was bad for us under the fraud

What caught my eye in the quote is the part about the friend journos being asked to write in his favour

I was joking at one point when I mentioned that the fraud is paying some of the tifosi group leaders.. but looks there might be some things behind this a player who was coached by the fraud at one day..

One of those things is Cassano hates the fraud more than I do.. haha

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
And to prove how much, Barrenechea played 166 mins for the first team and we won every game he featured in apart from his 2 mins against PSG.

He reminds me of one or two posters we have who embellish general opinion (in this case that Allegri = bad) with hyperbole, as if it enhances the view somehow. Also, Paredes was crap for us and winning the WC is irrelevant to club football, he was a shithousing cameo player.
Name and shame!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Im sure if those 2 would dig deeper, they would find a connection between Allegri and Hamas.

- - - Updated - - -

Cassano is an imbecile.
Precisely why he didnt become a great player, eventhough he was one of the most talented Italian football players, not only of his generation.

- - - Updated - - -

This season is certainly the worst since I became a Juve fan over 20 years ago.
Seasons between 2009-11 were worse for me. We had something like 10-15 defeats in each of those campaigns.

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Same as reading the quote and focus on Paredes who was bad for us under the fraud

What caught my eye in the quote is the part about the friend journos being asked to write in his favour

I was joking at one point when I mentioned that the fraud is paying some of the tifosi group leaders.. but looks there might be some things behind this a player who was coached by the fraud at one day..

One of those things is Cassano hates the fraud more than I do.. haha

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
Cassano hates anyone who doesn't play his kind of football, which is fine.

I agree with the part where he has certain people in the media who protect him, the usual suspects. It's interesting how his first spell has given him so much credit with some areas of football but obviously with fans that is not going to happen as results and performances are crap (except for the biased ultra morons).

Last edited:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'll give him some credit, the approach to the second half was a pleasant surprise. We showed a willingness to win the game.

However, taking off Chiesa when he was beating his opposite player every time, looked as sharp as ever and was pretty much the only one creating anything was ridiculous. Even more so when it was for Kean.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'll give him some credit, the approach to the second half was a pleasant surprise. We showed a willingness to win the game.

However, taking off Chiesa when he was beating his opposite player every time, looked as sharp as ever and was pretty much the only one creating anything was ridiculous. Even more so when it was for Kean.
I thought Yildiz was bound to come in. His subs killed the momentum tonight. It was an okay game in general. However, we were too wasteful to get anything more than a draw.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

He gets no credit from me. Asking a team to play for a win should be the bare minimum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 41, Guests: 339)