out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
It’s too late now really. This should have been done AGES ago but the ideal moment was after the 0-0 with Genoa just before the last international break.
The players are clearly done with him, and not like he's doing much coaching anyway. Even if it improves the mood of the players a bit, that might translate to something extra on the pitch.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i've been reading that motta will be the new manager. can someone confirm this is true.
Its hard to imagine it would be anyone else. I'm actually quite excited about the potential appointment

- - - Updated - - -

The players are clearly done with him, and not like he's doing much coaching anyway. Even if it improves the mood of the players a bit, that might translate to something extra on the pitch.
"Coaching" don't think Allegri has done that for 3 years.

Aug 2, 2005
Certainly the worst coach since Farsopoli. With the best being Allegri 1.0
Since 2006
What is the sample we are talking about
Ranieri
Ferrara/Zacharoni
Del Neri
Conte
Fraud 1.0
Sarri
Pirlo
Fraud 2.0

I guess if we are talking about titles, yes.. Of course, the Fraud 1.0 is the best..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone enlighten me about the intentions of 218 guests reading this thread

Why? Serious question..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Since 2006
What is the sample we are talking about
Ranieri
Ferrara/Zacharoni
Del Neri
Conte
Fraud 1.0
Sarri
Pirlo
Fraud 2.0

I guess if we are talking about titles, yes.. Of course, the Fraud 1.0 is the best..

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone enlighten me about the intentions of 218 guests reading this thread

Why? Serious question..
Bots, hopers and dreamers.

Aug 2, 2005
Inter sporting director Ausilio swipes jab at Juventus
“We are Inter, we can never start a season saying ‘we want to finish in the top 4’. We must always try to win. It’s not a given that you’ll succeed, but you always have to try.”

Off topic

But I posted here since I heard it from the fraud the most.. well, also to spice up this thread.. a bit quite these days

I just read that we may keep him since we may find it difficult to pay 18/20 million..
Then, I remember the bad run we are in
Last year CL humiliation and Monza game..
What a fucking management we have if they keep him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
imagine siding with ausilio

20240430_185029.png

literal alzheimers

the stuff you read here :baus:
Lmao, it was so obvious that he'd have said it at some point.

Our literal club motto doesn't back what Allegri says, but it shows how standards have been allowed to slip, or maybe have been eroded away due to various factors against the club in recent times.

https://www.eurosport.it/calcio/ser...ssuno-si-tira-indietro_sto9729342/story.shtml

Easy to say this shit at the start of the season, or after the fact of winning.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
We still had players like Del Piero and the club still had its original identity so there were still reasons to watch.

This club doesn't feel like it used to. It's not just the performances on the pitch. The whole vibe is wrong.
Not old enough to live thru the late 80s and early 90s but these last three seasons have been tough to live thru as a fan of the club. I genuinely think the club is living possibly its worst period. I remember the Serie B season but I still thought this is a short transitional period despite the 7 place finishes... for the last 3-4 years, I genuinely don't find any hope and I think it would be a while to bounce back.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Imagine how much money Inter had invested in buying all those involved in Calciopoli just for us to return and win everything in Italy for a solid decade. We're shit and we're still playing UCL next year so when our management pull their heads out of their arses, we'll overtake them soon enough.

Also, unless they start printing money, their objective will be to survive liquidation. That's when the whistle blowers will come out like cockroaches to save themselves.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Ancelotti: "I am very clear that there are two types of coaches: those who do nothing and those who do a lot of damage. I try to be in the first. The game is for the players and you can tell them a certain strategy, convince them, but then the decisive thing is their quality and commitment."

Aug 2, 2005
Not old enough to live thru the late 80s and early 90s but these last three seasons have been tough to live thru as a fan of the club. I genuinely think the club is living possibly its worst period. I remember the Serie B season but I still thought this is a short transitional period despite the 7 place finishes... for the last 3-4 years, I genuinely don't find any hope and I think it would be a while to bounce back.
We had bad runs in the late 80s, early 90s.. but Serie A, the heaven of football back then, was not that bad as now and lagging behind.. the gap now with other leagues, EPL in particular is huge..
With such poor management, it is even worse..

+Serie B season was a bit unknown.. we could imagine we would be back within one season in B to Serie A with ADL, Buffon, Nedved, Trez and Camo staying and with players like C.Zanetti.. etc.... Then, the years after, with Ranieri, it was not that bad considering 3rd and 2nd finishes
Even if financials were not great, the gap with other leagues/teams was not as huge as now... we could offer to buy players or close to it but to compete with salaries was difficult.. Serie A generally and our level was not that bad for 3 consecutive seasons in any given period as now without a light at the end of the tunnel..

So yeah.. fully agree

Aug 2, 2005
Ancelotti: "I am very clear that there are two types of coaches: those who do nothing and those who do a lot of damage. I try to be in the first. The game is for the players and you can tell them a certain strategy, convince them, but then the decisive thing is their quality and commitment."
We had thirsty WC winners and leaders in ADL, Buffon, Barza, Pirlo.. with Vidal, Litch, Chiello, etc.. regardless of the other Elia's, Molinaros, De Ceglies, Mottas of the world
We had the new stadium..
We had a saturated inter..
Injury prone Milan coached by the fraud..

Do you think we would have won Serie A in Conte's first season if we had a different coach?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 34, Guests: 320)