out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We had thirsty WC winners and leaders in ADL, Buffon, Barza, Pirlo.. with Vidal, Litch, Chiello, etc.. regardless of the other Elia's, Molinaros, De Ceglies, Mottas of the world
We had the new stadium..
We had a saturated inter..
Injury prone Milan coached by the fraud..

Do you think we would have won Serie A in Conte's first season if we had a different coach?

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
No but Conte transfer demands and volatile personality has made him a misfit for many clubs thinking of hiring him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We had thirsty WC winners and leaders in ADL, Buffon, Barza, Pirlo.. with Vidal, Litch, Chiello, etc.. regardless of the other Elia's, Molinaros, De Ceglies, Mottas of the world
We had the new stadium..
We had a saturated inter..
Injury prone Milan coached by the fraud..

Do you think we would have won Serie A in Conte's first season if we had a different coach?

Conte and Allegri were the right managers at the right time. Those were great management decisions. We need another perfect fit for the next team and an actual midfield might help as well. It sounds very simple but it won't be.

If we could take Conte without the constant nagging, I'd do it in a heatbeat but he's too full of himself to become that guy. Motta it is #desinfect.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Training going well so far today:
Training going well so far today:
Training , no that is not training brought in a priest to exorcise the allegriness out of the club and bring back some holy victories.It's going to take more than a priest or a pope to get rid of the bozo, no matter how much holy water you use.Still a funny pic, thanks for the laugh this morning:baus::baus::baus:

Aug 2, 2005
Cassano

“There are some coaches who are protected by the press and Allegri has these four or five friends who write whatever he tells them to write,” said the former striker.

“Last season he made Leandro Paredes look like a waiter, using Enzo Barrenechea in midfield instead, then got them to write criticism of Angel Di Maria, who six months earlier had won the World Cup with Argentina.

“Di Maria is a phenomenal player, someone who this season already scored 22 goals at Benfica. Allegri is someone who wants to get the credit and asks his friends to help him stay in his job.”

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Cassano is an imbecile.
And to prove how much, Barrenechea played 166 mins for the first team and we won every game he featured in apart from his 2 mins against PSG.

He reminds me of one or two posters we have who embellish general opinion (in this case that Allegri = bad) with hyperbole, as if it enhances the view somehow. Also, Paredes was crap for us and winning the WC is irrelevant to club football, he was a shithousing cameo player.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Cassano

“There are some coaches who are protected by the press and Allegri has these four or five friends who write whatever he tells them to write,” said the former striker.

“Last season he made Leandro Paredes look like a waiter, using Enzo Barrenechea in midfield instead, then got them to write criticism of Angel Di Maria, who six months earlier had won the World Cup with Argentina.

“Di Maria is a phenomenal player, someone who this season already scored 22 goals at Benfica. Allegri is someone who wants to get the credit and asks his friends to help him stay in his job.”

1000065585.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 43, Guests: 241)