out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Waaaaaay too many posts on the subject, I was surprised to see how much it was. I thought I could look back and review 6 pages or something. It was overwhelming so I randomly selected posts but the overwhelming posts where very much pro his return. It's unfair in hindsight and we will never know how much worse it would have been under Pirlo. Likely more attacking and maybe he would have found a structure that players and staff could comprehend but I am not convinced that's the case.

I was also surprised to see me not posting a single thing prior or after. I even searched after my own posts. I figured if I would do this to others I should go upfront with all my crap as well. And I am not really sure what I thought at the time. All I found was some posts a few months later with some skeptical posts but that was way later in the summer of 2021 and later.

Anyway, so yeah, people where pro his return but we were coming from Sarri and Pirlo so keep that in mind.

- - - Updated - - -

I should add the posts are made in April 2021 up until May 28th, 2021.
83d6a881-941d-4d48-a42c-de5d582bf159_text.gif

B.S ... almost 80% voted for his comeback too ... all based on his previous tuner ...
now we are over it and looking to get rid of him ...no body knows that this will lead to such ...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Draw between Bologna - Udinese...Motta making sure he'll be in CL next year.

Cunt's response (probably) "we didn't lose any points for top 4"
Only neee -5 to absolutely ensure qualification. Even though in reality we will probably need even less than that.

Regardless of what he or this deluded club says, this season has been the worst of all three of his “attempts” at coaching us again.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
A report in the Italian media revealed that Juventus have scored fewer goals than any other team in Serie A over the last month or so.

Yesterday, the Bianconeri had to settle for a goalless draw against Milan who were without Mike Maignan, Davide Calabria, Theo Hernandez and Fikayo Tomori at the back.

Max Allegri’s men dominated the action and had several chances to score, but couldn’t place the ball in the back of the net, with backup goalkeeper Marco Sportiello producing a stellar showing between the posts.

This stalemate extended Juve’s woeful run which dates back to late January. However, the club’s performances have further decayed in March and April, as IlBianconero explains, especially from an attacking standpoint.

For instance, Juventus have failed to score in four of their last six Serie A fixtures. They only managed to net three goals during this run, two coming from set pieces (Federico Gatti’s corner vs Fiorentina and Dusan Vlahovic’s freekick vs Cagliari) plus an own goal (Alberto Dossena).

Astonishingly, the last time Juventus scored from open play dates back to the 1-1 draw against Atalanta on March 10th.

So statistically speaking, the Bianconeri currently boast the worst attack in Serie A over the past month and a half. Even the relegated Salernitana managed to outscore Juventus during this timespan.

These horrifying stats surely won’t go unnoticed when the Juventus management begins to plan for next season, starting with the technical staff.

Another Epic Record for Failegri.

We should actually have a poll. Is Failegri 2.0 the worst ever coach in JJ History? Is he worse than Suckeroni, Mehfreddy, and Dumpneri?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
A report in the Italian media revealed that Juventus have scored fewer goals than any other team in Serie A over the last month or so.

Yesterday, the Bianconeri had to settle for a goalless draw against Milan who were without Mike Maignan, Davide Calabria, Theo Hernandez and Fikayo Tomori at the back.

Max Allegri’s men dominated the action and had several chances to score, but couldn’t place the ball in the back of the net, with backup goalkeeper Marco Sportiello producing a stellar showing between the posts.

This stalemate extended Juve’s woeful run which dates back to late January. However, the club’s performances have further decayed in March and April, as IlBianconero explains, especially from an attacking standpoint.

For instance, Juventus have failed to score in four of their last six Serie A fixtures. They only managed to net three goals during this run, two coming from set pieces (Federico Gatti’s corner vs Fiorentina and Dusan Vlahovic’s freekick vs Cagliari) plus an own goal (Alberto Dossena).

Astonishingly, the last time Juventus scored from open play dates back to the 1-1 draw against Atalanta on March 10th.

So statistically speaking, the Bianconeri currently boast the worst attack in Serie A over the past month and a half. Even the relegated Salernitana managed to outscore Juventus during this timespan.

These horrifying stats surely won’t go unnoticed when the Juventus management begins to plan for next season, starting with the technical staff.

Another Epic Record for Failegri.

We should actually have a poll. Is Failegri 2.0 the worst ever coach in JJ History? Is he worse than Suckeroni, Mehfreddy, and Dumpneri?
Certainly the worst coach since Farsopoli. With the best being Allegri 1.0

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He sure is full of excuses and overall content with what we’ve achieved so far in his 2nd stint for someone that has managed a record 13points out of the last 13games and whom supposedly made a career out of reiterating that winning games and trophies is the only priority regardless of the style of play and amount(lack) of goals scored, along with not being able to fix the defence(outside of a few short purple patches) despite throwing 11 players behind the ball at all times…

I used to praise his flexibility and adaptability in the 1st stint, nowadays however his stubbornness and outdated ideas are the primary reason we’ve fallen off a cliff since February, and in not only this season alone.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
He sure is full of excuses and overall content with what we’ve achieved so far in his 2nd stint for someone that has managed a record 13points out of the last 13games and whom supposedly made a career out of reiterating that winning games and trophies is the only priority regardless of the style of play and amount(lack) of goals scored, along with not being able to fix the defence(outside of a few short purple patches) despite throwing 11 players behind the ball at all times…

I used to praise his flexibility and adaptability in the 1st stint, nowadays however his stubbornness and outdated ideas are the primary reason we’ve fallen off a cliff since February, and in not only this season alone.
True. I loved him because he would do whatever it takes to win. Now it’s the complete opposite- we are relying on other teams to drop points in order secure CL qualification (which is a low bar for Juventus anyway).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 96)