out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Can you imagine how negative, low and defensive this team is going to play against Roma at the Olimpico next week? It’s going to make a Mourinho performance look like prime Messi Barcelona from 2011.

Yeah so from what I heard him say at his press conference, it wouldn’t shock me to see him here again next season if we “achieve” the pathetic objectives the club set out.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
2 wins, 13 pts, 12 goals in our last 13 league matches. That’s a 6 win, 38 pt, 35 goal pace over a full season. We’ve played 7 of the 10 worst teams in the league in this period.

That’s over a third of the season there. Worst period I’ve ever seen from a Juve team. By far. And Max is still persisting with the same formation, line-up, and “tactics”. Zero changes made to get out of this disaster.
Play at most 30 minutes out of 90. What's the point?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Screenshot_20240427_222758_Facebook~2.jpg

A bunch of idiots...probably merda fans
Bunch of pathetic loser Faggots.

- - - Updated - - -

I really think they are going to extend his contract if he wins the Coppa Italia and gets us the top 4(5).
Then let's hope Atalanta demolish us in that final.

This iteration of Failegri is worse than Doc Rivers.

Coaches like this expired turd belong in a museum, along with the likes of Moaninho and Rafah Ibn Teez.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Thiago Motta has said 'Yes' to joining Juventus starting from the next season.

[@DiMarzio)

- - - Updated - - -

The Bianconeri are not involving Max Allegri in the transfer market (in negotiations with Calafiori , Zirkzee and DiGregorio ).

[@DiMarzio)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The amount of trolling max does to incense his detractors while his supporters keep the knee pads strapped on is worth extending him.

But Jj fans still don’t realize…

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
2 wins out of, like 12 games?
2 wins in 13 games. Since January 23rd, we've only won TWICE! 2 wins, 4 losses, and 7 draws in Serie A over the past 3 FUCKING Months. ABYSMAL!

13 points in 13 games! We've dropped 26 points during that period. That's relegation form right there. RIDICULOUS!

Yet some Faggots want to give him another chance or maybe even extend this pathetic sad sack of shit.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
2 wins in 13 games. Since January 23rd, we've only won TWICE! 2 wins, 4 losses, and 7 draws in Serie A over the past 3 FUCKING Months. ABYSMAL!

13 points in 13 games! We've dropped 26 points during that period. That's relegation form right there. RIDICULOUS!

Yet some Faggots want to give him another chance or maybe even extend this pathetic sad sack of shit.
Fino alla fine

:agnelli:

Mar 10, 2009
Thiago Motta has said 'Yes' to joining Juventus starting from the next season.

[@DiMarzio)

- - - Updated - - -

The Bianconeri are not involving Max Allegri in the transfer market (in negotiations with Calafiori , Zirkzee and DiGregorio ).

[@DiMarzio)
He had a good run with Bologna but dont Juve need someone more proven?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 256)