out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Lucky result: cockroaches are out!
Good result: no skills, just luck.
Bad result: no bad luck, just Allegri's fault.

- - - Updated - - -

It’s one game bro. And yet the football jihadi prefers to play quadriplegics like Alex Sandro and De Sciglio time after time.
De Sciglio has been injured all season, what an arguement. But yes, it has been one game. Not even a full game if I recall correctly but it sucked 'tho. Against Cagliari.

It was also tested in trainingsmatches much earlier on in the season. So not testing it, is simply wrong. Not persisting with it, might be used.

Last edited:

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
Wanted him? No. Saw reasons to bring him in on a low salary and short contract? Definitely. As did multiple posters.

Now back to the topic.
Seems like you and "multiple posters" here were the only ones in the whole Europe who saw those reasons :lol:
Back to what topic? Allegri topic has been closed for months. He should have been fired a long time ago, should be fired now, but at the end of the season will suffice.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I hate sorri so I rather have Pirlo actually, even though they are the same level of noob. But a different coach yes, it would be nice to have a actual one
Only true imbeciles ever thought this legend was a poor, or even average coach. Quite obviously one of the very best coaches of the past decade, and perhaps the most tactically versatile coach out there.
True ...I see Allegri victim of himself ....bending over to the clubs needs and what players thrown at him .... instead of being more of demanding and pushy ...

and when the results doens't look good, he will be the first to get the hit ....

day by day we see how much valauble work this man did to our team
I’d prefer his non existent ‘thesis’ and balanced approach way more than whatever bs football it is that we’ve been experimenting and witnessing recently, to be fair i don’t think it’s even a choice, i can easily imagine just about any competent coach that could have done at least a bit better and by that i mean of accomplishing the bare minimum of not losing the Scudetto in March, but yeah a rookie is what we wanted and that was precisely what we got eventually, along with an overrated squad composing of more than just a few overpaid mediocre players.

As Max once wrote, E molto semplice... we should focus on our own values and keep it simple, which we haven’t done at all so far and it’s costing us dearly.

- - - Updated - - -

Didn’t imagine we’ll end up missing him so much so soon but there’s that, he was undeniably overachieving by having us regularly mentioned among the elites despite the poorly built squads he had to work with in his last few seasons here
I prefer Zidane. Lets try something new.

Allegri is the past.
Bring back Allegri. Zero doubts. But give him something to work with. Team needs to be blown up and they need to raise a couple hundred million in shares to fund a rebuild. Team needs to be completely rebuilt with few players kept: I’d keep: De Ligt, Chiesa, McKennie, Fagioli, and then accept offers for literally every other first team player if it’s decent. Then spend big on elite true young talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cmon there must be a reason one of the best managers around still hasn't got a job in 2 years. Come back Max.

- - - Updated - - -

Please pull a Lippi and get us back to glory again.
just get him back please. enough is enough. get him back and give him more control of transfers
:tup:

with this squad, no coach would make a miracle
Bring him back and offer whatever he wants.

Let him decide what players he wants in/out and do it. Paratici is clearly here to stay and useless, at least that would take the decision making away from him.
every delay in getting allegri back is just further allowing inter to build their own streak of winning serie a.

stop the sabotage
of course allegri is levels above pirlo, no two ways about it. but our '17 squad is levels above this one too, so who are we kidding, bringing back allegri and keeping paratici with his recruiting strategy at this point is an other guaranteed disappointment. just remember when milan sold/released half of their (ageing) key players and never replaced them. he's no miracle maker.

either we bring a coach AND give him proper players (and none of our midfielders is proper unfortunately), or just settle for other goals. unfortunately we were too optimistic, this is not a scudetto winning squad for this or the next season, with or without allegri.
Agreed. We were winning too much and Serie A was getting boring which would have affected us negatively in the long run. Being the smart businessman that he is, Agnelli stepped up. First he fired Marotta to give Inter a fighting chance and then he chose Sarri because he had the reputation of never winning anything. But we were so far ahead of everyone else thaf even Sarri managed to win the Scudetto. What to do next? The only sure thing is to hire an absolute noob with literally 0 experience to make sure that there is a new champion and more excitement for Serie A fans.
I have to say that it worked as expected.
God damn I miss this guy (and I wanted him out). Is there a chance of us getting him back? @Mark
Pirlo: "I invented a great deal of weird ideas for my players. I had Alex Sandro, at one point I made him a CB. After 5 minutes, he said, I'm causing the problems since I have no clue what I'm doing there. He was absolutely right and I had no clue either."
He will be back one day. No doubt about that at all. But first the two cancers who pushed for his removal must be shown the door.

Fuck how we miss him. Even with this terribly unbalanced squad, we would still win the league with him in charge.
and you'd prefer maurice to this man

i'm not sure whether he could replicate the same aura once again with this poorly build squad, but i'm 100% sure that allegri was THE.IDEAL.JUVE.COACH.
I definitely prefer Maurice to Pirlo. Allegri is love.
Pirlo or Allegri, yea, almost all would take him.

But Allegri or ... Someone else. Not so sure Allegri would take so many votes.
If that someone else is Guardiola or Klopp sure, no problem, but if the other options are S. Inzaghi, Mancini, De Zerbi? No thanks, give me Max!
Id rather have Max back. I have my doubts over Zizou. I dont know why but I just feel thst he needs a better team to bring the goods.
Still Max, even though Gasp would be fine aswell.
Repeat after me, Gravenberch.

Gravenberch Bro. This kid is going to be big - we should go for De Paul and Locatelli on expensive loan + obligation type deals, and try our best to fund a move for Gravenberch. He won't cost over 40 now, but in a year or two, could easily be worth 70-80.
I don’t know anything about him. How old is he? Is he ready to start at a big club, not that it would be very difficult in our midfield lol. If he turns out Barella level, that would be amazing. Barella is worth 70-80mil for sure right now.

I just want to get a couple young mids that can be the backbone for the next 5-10 years. That’s why Italians are nice, because we are final destination for them, and the country is finally producing some talent again, Chiesa, Barella, Zaniolo, Locatelli, Tonali, hopefully Fagioli, etc.

Anyways will trust you on Gravenberch. Let’s do it! :tuttosport:
Absolutely not.

We have no one, literally no one to organize our play from deep. We don't have anyone good, but at least we have someone who can play somewhat competently the btb mid role.

Locatelli or a Locatelli-type player is absolute number one priority.

We need both ofc, but if we have to choose (and we shouldn't ofc) a deep playmaker is much more needed.

McKennie-Locatelli-Rabiot is a better midfield than McKennie-Bentancur-De Paul
Allegri is the best we are going to get if the club has no ambition to win the CL like it has had for the last 10 years.

He will get the most out of average squads and shit management giving him square pegs to fill in round holes.

I'll be happy to see him on the juve bench again.
Come back you fucker.
Honestly, I don’t even disagree with that. But I would rather see us transform ourselves into something more progressive than just being very good at using what we have in a tactful manner. More of a brand instead of a reaction. Of course, that’s not just up to Allegri, so it requires a lot of pieces coming together.

Allegri always had a strong defense to fall back on. He doesn’t have that now, so he is going to compensate for that. Generally, we know what that means. Might not work out the same way as you all think.

I know my views are unpopular here, but again I’m thinking long-term here in which we need to have a balance between squad development and a transformation into something better and different.
We won't get that with the management we have. Max will get the maximum from the scraps he has to deal with. Look what happened when management tried to make us progressive and modern. It takes far more work to build a team like that than to hire someone like Allegri who gets average players to do well and do a job tactically for the team.
We all know Allegri is good at using what he has. But right now he wouldn’t have much and we have a side that basically requires a restructuring of some kind. Being at this crossroads it would be a good time to implement something new, especially with the younger players. The management wasn’t wrong in this, but perhaps they were just early and should have kept Allegri for longer until now since we have basically 3 or 4 older key players who are done or close to moving on.

It amounts to this. Allegri is the safe and cautious approach. It’s not a risky approach. But sometimes you have to take risks to be successful. It’s just how it is in business.
Yeah. As I said, a couple months ago, I’d think very attractive too. It’s not entirely about the squad, which has the beginnings of a good young team, even if it has a couple crippling flaws... I think it’s more about the shitshow and unprofessionalism of those at the top.
Slowly I am beginning to think that this current roster quality, team attitude and management chaos are not the environment where Max thrives and that we rather need another Conte type, then Max type later when there is a solid foundation and direction. At this point it´s about beating the living shit out of useless worthless spoilt faggot players with a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire.
So we get either Max or ZZ. Good enough
Rather we get Max back and they keep Zidane.

Not sold on him being able to coach the pile of trash Paratici is gonna get him.
Best stay away Max.
There is no way this guy would put himself through this chaos. He doesn’t need this. Go to Madrid.
Allegri all the way. No contest
If we actually announce his return, it will definitely make up for a lot of the frustration of this season... Full confidence in this man. Announce minutes after we lose out on the CL, please.
That was no ordinary game. It was a CL final when we were heavily defeated. Did you see the video on YouTube where Zidane fired up the team with his half time talk when the score line was 1-1. Zidane saw the weakness of the double pivot midfielders (Khedira and Pjanic) and decided to outnumber the midfielders with 3 mids and won the title. Credit for Zidane when credit is due, will you? If you ask who is better at some neutral forums, you see how neutrals answer the question.
Yeah. Pjanic and Mandzukic picking up knocks and looking half-fit in the second half played no part in it at all. Lol

We had a great starting XI thanks to Max’s brilliant tactics in utilizing the squad assembled to its full potential, but we had nothing on the bench that year. Players got burnt out unfortunately and we fell apart in the second half with two of our most-key players for the formation picking up knocks. Shit happens, and Zidane did a great job of taking advantage.

Two fantastic coaches.
While I agree that both are great coaches, I think Max overcalculated that night by going all out in the first 30 mins, the team was gassed after that. We knew we had no bench, especially upfront, yet the team ran full-steam for those first 30 minutes anyways.
Euromaxxx :tuttosport:

Has @Mark greened it yet?
DAI DAI DAI!

Sit down and enjoy.

No Paratici, Maxx Party.
He's a very good manager.

Good news.

Debate over.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Welcome back!

Solid manager. Capable of surprising as an underdog in big matches at times (unlike Conte, Sarri). And bonus: better than having him coach the opposition.
Thank fuck he is back
This is happening? :tuttosport:

Give this man a proper fucking squad! Back to winning ways, baby!
Another step in the wrong direction IMO, for reasons I already stated before.

I would have rather chosen Zidane for sure, breathing some fresher air into this club.
Fantastic news !!!

I do feel sad for Pirlo the man, but although I was more positive to our fair haired noob than most ppl here I said all along that I would take either Max or Zidane in a heartbeat.

The king of coaches has returned, and we can now dream big again.

I'm reading that he will sign a FOUR year contract on 9 million net per year. It's a sign of great intent from the club; we are going for a TOP coach to immediately take us back to the big time.

Welcome home, MISTER :jflag::scarf1::jflag:

Let's reclaim the league title and rebuild that monster of a machine for Europe!
really disappointed if he is coming back, we should went for zidane. i think the main mistake from our board and specially agnelli was on allegri's last season when zidane was available and it was obvious that our team is lacking and needs some changes and fresh air from the begining of the season. they should've went for zidane and gentely inform allegri this is the last season and this change will be great for both side but thay messed that up and we ended up with this comedy starring andrea and sarri and now same mistake again considering conte is gone and zidane will defenietly is going to win the league.
I disagree, I don't consider Allegri someone to transform a squad. He uses what he has well in a more tactical approach. There's a difference between getting the most out of the players you have and building for a new competitive era through a transformative process.
Even berna was useful under Allegri. Thats literally all I would write in my CV if I were max.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw I love how a day ago no reporter could pinpoint who the manager would be but 24 hours later they already have details about his plans (ie keeping Dybala and dumping Ronaldo)

comedy
Think of all those careless failed passes in midfield during this season. And then think what the team's reaction would be with this monster on the sidelines:

So Allegri returns and Conte quits Inter.. It sounds to me that things are going back to normal.
Juve will win the Scudetto and Inter will finish 2nd before dropping further in the following years

- - - Updated - - -

Pirlo would have drank wine and smile..
Bye bye Dybala and Ronaldo.

Welcome Pogba and Icardi.

Max bringing in the revolution.
I’m very happy Max is back, he’s a true gentleman and a club legend. I hope this move will provoke other good changes, we needed this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Worth every penny
Forget about the selection, who stays, who leaves and all that. Here's the important question. Should Allegri keep the buzz cut or grow his hair a bit? I vote for longer hairstyle .
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Announce already.
Ive missed him so much!
so we wanted Allegri sacked and Zizou hired 2 years ago, and now most of the people prefer Allegri more again with him being without a job this whole time?
We didnt appreciate what we had.
I'm happy for Allegri coming back. I hope it was Sarri though. Not bad as long as Pirlo gone.
At least we should go back to winning. It'll be dreadful, and slow but we should win.

This time he is not building on top of a strong winning backbone like he inherited last time. Now let's raid inter for their best players and regain our natural spot.

- - - Updated - - -
Hrmmmm, so I really don't understand

We fired Allegri because the project was stale, old, and going no-where

We then hire Sarri and Pirlo...for what?

Now we are running back to Allegri, who again, had a stale, old, and going no-where project
Allegri was fired because he wanted to rebuild the squad but Paratici and Nedved said that this is non-sense.
It's easy in hindsight to realize shitty decisions.

Waaaaaay too many posts on the subject, I was surprised to see how much it was. I thought I could look back and review 6 pages or something. It was overwhelming so I randomly selected posts but the overwhelming posts where very much pro his return. It's unfair in hindsight and we will never know how much worse it would have been under Pirlo. Likely more attacking and maybe he would have found a structure that players and staff could comprehend but I am not convinced that's the case.

I was also surprised to see me not posting a single thing prior or after. I even searched after my own posts. I figured if I would do this to others I should go upfront with all my crap as well. And I am not really sure what I thought at the time. All I found was some posts a few months later with some skeptical posts but that was way later in the summer of 2021 and later.

Anyway, so yeah, people where pro his return but we were coming from Sarri and Pirlo so keep that in mind.

- - - Updated - - -

I should add the posts are made in April 2021 up until May 28th, 2021.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
of course allegri is levels above pirlo, no two ways about it. but our '17 squad is levels above this one too, so who are we kidding, bringing back allegri and keeping paratici with his recruiting strategy at this point is an other guaranteed disappointment. just remember when milan sold/released half of their (ageing) key players and never replaced them. he's no miracle maker.

either we bring a coach AND give him proper players (and none of our midfielders is proper unfortunately), or just settle for other goals. unfortunately we were too optimistic, this is not a scudetto winning squad for this or the next season, with or without allegri.
Hats off to you for this accurate prediction.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Hats off to you for this accurate prediction.
Easy call tbh.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems like you and "multiple posters" here were the only ones in the whole Europe who saw those reasons :lol:
Back to what topic? Allegri topic has been closed for months. He should have been fired a long time ago, should be fired now, but at the end of the season will suffice.
Because if someone wants to return to his home country, it means no one wants him in Europe, right? Jezus, what logic.

Ofc Allegri needs to be fired. That has nothing to do with my post and the "logic" some guys use in here.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
Absolutely not.

We have no one, literally no one to organize our play from deep. We don't have anyone good, but at least we have someone who can play somewhat competently the btb mid role.

Locatelli or a Locatelli-type player is absolute number one priority.

We need both ofc, but if we have to choose (and we shouldn't ofc) a deep playmaker is much more needed.

McKennie-Locatelli-Rabiot is a better midfield than McKennie-Bentancur-De Paul
HAHAHAHA oh boy... but seriously how did we figure out that Loca was a regista back then?? Sassuolo always played with double pivot. Real question is why are we stuck with this idea that we have to play with a regista or in this case a makeshift regista...

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Not really most of us thought that just hiring Allegri would make us Scudetto winners again.
I remember having basically the same discussion as now (and being laughed at for "supporting" Pirlo). While everyone is blaming the coach; the team is simply too weak. We're basically still at the same point but with a few younger players.

It's not difficult because the majority is blindly hating imo. I loved the Allegri comeback but without strengthening the squad, this result was very obvious and I was being laughed at for saying it, together with a few others.

Quality players always made the difference and always will. We could get Ancelotti, Xabi Alonso or whomever for next season... Without reinforcement we'll hit another brick wall.

Last edited:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Waaaaaay too many posts on the subject, I was surprised to see how much it was. I thought I could look back and review 6 pages or something. It was overwhelming so I randomly selected posts but the overwhelming posts where very much pro his return. It's unfair in hindsight and we will never know how much worse it would have been under Pirlo. Likely more attacking and maybe he would have found a structure that players and staff could comprehend but I am not convinced that's the case.

I was also surprised to see me not posting a single thing prior or after. I even searched after my own posts. I figured if I would do this to others I should go upfront with all my crap as well. And I am not really sure what I thought at the time. All I found was some posts a few months later with some skeptical posts but that was way later in the summer of 2021 and later.

Anyway, so yeah, people where pro his return but we were coming from Sarri and Pirlo so keep that in mind.

- - - Updated - - -

I should add the posts are made in April 2021 up until May 28th, 2021.
OMG you burned us so hard.

I'm off to cry in the shower.

Why, bro?

Why?

Jun 16, 2020
This is the most insane thing. We had our best period of attacking form in the past 3 seasons when Yildiz started playing. So what do we do? Bench him. Since then we have scored 15 goals in our last 14 matches. That’s a 41 goal pace over a full season. That’s a relegation team attack. What the heck happened to Magnanelli being hired to get our attack working? And what kind of complete and utter idiocy from Allegri and his staff that they have not even attempted switching things up to use a front 3 of some sort with Yildiz-Vlahovic-Chiesa? Insane. 3 wins and 15 goals in 14 matches during crunch time of the season from this squad is beyond inexcusable.
Amen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 48)