out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
How easiliy we could avoid this mess, only if they would seen it as we saw it. Once again, we knew what will happen. And its a shame that we see something what a management of profesionals and highly payed succkers in this club dont. And jesus christ, what a dick that guy is, he see that he is the problem and yet he dont resign. The most hated idiot in entire juventus history.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The most hated idiot in entire juventus history.
Keep telling yourself that. He remains a legend, despite the shitshow in his 2nd stint.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: "6 away games without a win? In the first half, we conceded 7 counterattacks: we dont have players to understand the game. We kept playing tic-toc in midfield instead of lifting the ball and attacking the depth. We came out of it with broken bones. We don't know how to stay in the game."

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: "We did a good job in the second half to recover. The merit was in fighting until the end, but you can't leave the first halves to the opponents. In the first half, there were incredible technical errors. At the end of the first half, all of players needed to be changed, maybe I needed to change myself too but couldn't do it."

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri:"We failed to match Cagliari's high level of football today."
At least he provides some laughter in his pressers. Clearly hasnt lost his sense of humor.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
One point closer to securing cl qualification. :allegri:

wow-sarcatic.gif

- - - Updated - - -

That billionaire uber elite 1%er mofo running a huge diversified conglomerate where Juve is only 6% of the value of its portfolio, ain't gonna give a damn about Juve fans think of him.

Except for the pre-written fluff statements he gives Juve shareholders once a year for legacy sake.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
At best.

At the absolute best, he is going to match the points total from last year, when removing the points deduction.

With no Europe.

With no outside distractions from the Italian courts.

Yet people here still want him to stay.

This team is going backwards. How can some of you not see this.

- - - Updated - - -

For those who want him to stay.

One simple question.

WHY?

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
How easiliy we could avoid this mess, only if they would seen it as we saw it. Once again, we knew what will happen. And its a shame that we see something what a management of profesionals and highly payed succkers in this club dont. And jesus christ, what a dick that guy is, he see that he is the problem and yet he dont resign. The most hated idiot in entire juventus history.
the man cares only about himself, and management just doesn't care, we suffer, that's why were here, we care were others don't, and some like the status quo, but change is needed yesterday

- - - Updated - - -

Did he say that?
Is this a real quote and no wrong translation? WTF

I guess I know where Patrizi learned to shift the goal posts.

This asshole is now saying finishing 5th is achieving target...

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
So if that is what he said, what happens if we don't make cl, is he going to say Europa league was the real target.I really don't know what to say anymore, I just want him gone come may, this is just too much to take, we have given up, the players have given up, why does this bozo not understand we want you gone, it's been 3 years and we've gone backwards.

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
How many points do we need for UCL qualification?
if atalanta win all of their remaining games they'd have 72 points. but they won't as they still have el and are dropping points left and right lately

it's safe to say that 70 would be enough. that's 6 points from 5 games. if we beat salernitana and monza then we're probably good

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
if atalanta win all of their remaining games they'd have 72 points. but they won't as they still have el and are dropping points left and right lately

it's safe to say that 70 would be enough. that's 6 points from 5 games. if we beat salernitana and monza then we're probably good
Monza is only the final game. Enough with the heart attacks.

Another 0-1 lucky win against Roma would be a perfect fit for our season. Give me that instead.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Monza is only the final game. Enough with the heart attacks.

Another 0-1 lucky win against Roma would be a perfect fit for our season. Give me that instead.
did my post sound like a wish? i wish we won all of our matches, including these last 5 but it's not happening. it's pathetic that we have to count the points against roma or bologna. i want a cl place no matter how, when and with how many heart attacks. just get it done and forget this season

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
If Allegri is confirmed for next season, what other sport might be interesting to follow? How about competitive slapping?
That sounds really good but I prefer Australia Rules Football, curling ,figure skating, anything that doesn't require watching that juve turd coach, shit show every week or worse every 3 days.
There is also watching paint dry, which I have been doing since the bozo has been back.

Last edited:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
the funny thing its that with Allegri gone, that only fix one of the symthoms but we dont fix our disease... If things keep the same next year at this time we will see the "(Insert coach name) out" once again...

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
the funny thing its that with Allegri gone, that only fix one of the symthoms but we dont fix our disease... If things keep the same next year at this time we will see the "(Insert coach name) out" once again...
Well, with the CL, world cup, a capital increase and a Rabiot-Pogba salary cleaning, we should be more than capable of upgrading the squad. Giuntoli's move.

Now get that CL ticket ASAP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 165)